Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

SDS said all pairs are the same as Zyzz pair which has been proven to be authentic and this is the reason he had to wait so long to ship because he had to get all them, not the other ones floating around (which are more questionable, still made from mostly nike pairts though)

Also SDS will accept returns no questions asked and pay for return shipping if your not satisfied, so its not a risky situation to me

I picked SDS over AR because SDS never sold the questionable aj4 blk cement "promo" pairs and didnt carry the aj13 ray allen which had a big fake/grey market controversy as well
Your trusting a seller that has knowingly sold fakes before. Example, Spacejam restock. 

to me the space jam isnt fake, not one part on the shoe was a non Nike OEM part. Grey Market, Unauthorized and Illegal? Sure, it was all 3, but to me the word fake, means a rip off copy made by all counterfeit parts, which that was clearly not. It had the air unit, real carbon plate, and real everything else. The main problem was the box was fake, which was what caused the issues with it, because then its hard to resell. Its tough to categorize exactly what the shoe itself was. Grey Market is the best way I can describe it, because grey means in between black and white, but when you say fake, to me that means these horrible sites that sell spongebob xi for 50 bucks.

When your buying from these sites you have to know that something is shady with how the shoes are obtained. If that is a problem with you, then dont shop at these sites, period. Its all about personal preference, theres no one right or wrong answer, you may feel differently then me and thats your right and opinion. Its up to the buyer to choose.

I see your site marks new releases up alot, so Im sure when Dec comes you will be selling the XI concord for about 300ish, so for me to buy these however they are obtained for 255 a pair shipped 4 months early is fine with me. I have full Paypal protection so its a non risky move to me.

Nike has done more then enough wrong doing in their time from the human rights violations which enable this whole grey market to exist because they dont want to own or operate factories, to the horrendous quality we see now, to all the tens of thousands of dollars Ive spent on Nikes over the year only to see the quality get worse each time, I could care less about supporting them, but once again that is my opinion.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

to me the space jam isnt fake, not one part on the shoe was a non Nike OEM part. Grey Market, Unauthorized and Illegal? Sure, it was all 3, but to me the word fake, means a rip off copy made by all counterfeit parts, which that was clearly not. It had the air unit, real carbon plate, and real everything else. The main problem was the box was fake, which was what caused the issues with it, because then its hard to resell. Its tough to categorize exactly what the shoe itself was. Grey Market is the best way I can describe it, because grey means in between black and white, but when you say fake, to me that means these horrible sites that sell spongebob xi for 50 bucks.

When your buying from these sites you have to know that something is shady with how the shoes are obtained. If that is a problem with you, then dont shop at these sites, period. Its all about personal preference, theres no one right or wrong answer, you may feel differently then me and thats your right and opinion. Its up to the buyer to choose.

I see your site marks new releases up alot, so Im sure when Dec comes you will be selling the XI concord for about 300ish, so for me to buy these however they are obtained for 255 a pair shipped 4 months early is fine with me. I have full Paypal protection so its a non risky move to me.

Nike has done more then enough wrong doing in their time from the human rights violations which enable this whole grey market to exist because they dont want to own or operate factories, to the horrendous quality we see now, to all the tens of thousands of dollars Ive spent on Nikes over the year only to see the quality get worse each time, I could care less about supporting them, but once again that is my opinion.

Well said. I do not understand how people interpret the word FAKE. Maybe I am wrong, I think for the most part, early release sites sell legit pairs. But there is a good chance that they could be B-grades (NOT FAKE). I understand the Spacejam dilemma (if anyone called those fake, I agree). The whole translucent vs. opaque toecap has to be the type of glue used at the toecap area. My cool greys that I brought on ebay at the very end of November last year had a translucent toecap and I questioned if they were fake. Then looking at it, it had NO FLAWS. Also the production date ran from 7/9/2010 thru 9/24/2010 I believe. I also see that several people said that had cool greys with the translucent toecap and was brought from a retail store. And another note, retail stores at times sell B-grade looking shoes. I will still wait close to release date to get my two pairs.

Who said they were using Nike OEM parts? The people selling them or Nike? If its the people selling the sneakers saying it of course they will say whatever to make us feel they are legit. But if its Nike saying it I would agree they are legit.

Lol I like how this whole fiasco is making dudes question whats real and whats fake.

If they're using Nike materials and in a Nike factory, but the creation of the shoe isn't authorized by Nike (say they make 50 extra pairs to sell to guys like Randy, etc.), is it real or fake?

So honestly do you guys believe these shoes will be an easy cop in December? I'm stationed overseas and the only option I have on RD is online and hope for the best.For me paying $40 over retail to get them early is nothing.Hopefully they are identical to what comes out on RD.I still plan on trying to cop a pair on RD but if I cant then what's after that?We all know after release date these shoes that you guys are calling fake are going to go on sale with all the Retail version online.So I guess if you don't get them on RD then don't buy because its a possibility you will be getting early releases right?

Originally Posted by TheKing23

So honestly do you guys believe these shoes will be an easy cop in December? I'm stationed overseas and the only option I have on RD is online and hope for the best.For me paying $40 over retail to get them early is nothing.Hopefully they are identical to what comes out on RD.I still plan on trying to cop a pair on RD but if I cant then what's after that?We all know after release date these shoes that you guys are calling fake are going to go on sale with all the Retail version online.So I guess if you don't get them on RD then don't buy because its a possibility you will be getting early releases right?

I really don't believe it will be a easy grab in December despite what anyone says here, especially if u from ny......I'd rather pay the extra money than deal with the nonsense.....

Bro, I am in the same boat as you.  I will be deployed when this shoe drops, so I had to find another way of getting them.  I hahve been talking to a couple of semi connects that I got, and all signs point to this being crazy especially if you live in a Non-big/non House Of Hoop city.  Where I am currently stationed at, the CG 11s damn near sold out in less than 20mins.  Our biggest footlocker had 150 pairs, but you had well over 300 people in line by the time the store opened.  You do the math.  Thanks God I don't live in Goon's ville, cause it would have gotten ugly 
sick.gif
If you live in LA, NYC, CHI, and you really want a pair, you should have no problem getting your size at retail in one those cities since they have house of hoops and Niketowns (all of which will be getting pretty healthy allotments).  If you live in Orlando, certain parts of NoCal, or any other rural cities 
sick.gif
.  Again, just going by what I was told by a connect.  

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Originally Posted by cubanref

Even if You do get b-grades from retailers your still not paying rape prices so I'd rather wait for the rd
Most people don't have connects or time to wait in line or the luck of getting them online. $100-120 over retail to get a pair 3-4 months early is well worth it if you don't have to lose time at work and deal with BS online and in store 

I understand but I don't have the time but I dam sure have the connect. Getting a connect is so easy just stay loyal to a certain spot make yourself known get in good with a manager that's what I did
Every year it never fails. Someone comes on here crying because their connect fell threw. It costs too much to stay loyal. This is my only jordan purchase for the whole year. I dont trust no man/ woman.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Whatever helps you sleep at night , but you can easily return them or check the box before you buy them without any hassle.
I think its worse geting a b-grade pair from FTL on RD then 3-4 months early from an early release site. I bought the V's at FTL this past week and had to spend 25mins mixing and matching to make sure I had an"A" grade pair. I don't know about you but thats a hassle for me. There should be no reason why I need to sit there making sure my shoes are  free of inconsistencies. My point was that JB quality sucks. If people don't like there early release pairs they can return them from certain sites and get a refund. Some stores stamp a no return/no refund/final sale on the receipt. They make you line up and when you get your shoes make you hurry out so they can get to the next customer. How about people that get their pairs online? No way to inspect them until they arrive, and once they do lets say they are not what you were expecting? It's a hassle to send them back...trust me I know lol.
All I'm saying is that if you order early, don't be surprised if there are some minor defects cause come RD people will still have them when there shouldn't be any at all 
The problem with early release shoes are they can be FAKE.
Am I reading this correctly?  I couldve sworn you made it clear that you believed all early releases are fake.  Not can be fake.

Change of stance?

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by proto onslaught

what website are you guys using to track your package from SDS?

can someone post a link please
http://www.ems-tracking.net/

Put in you tracking #. The next page you have to input a verification code. 

thanks for posting this link. i was able to plug in my info but it says there is no info on my package yet.

Make sure you keep emailing Jay, especially if you have a claim or dispute open.  Make sure you keep emailing till you get a respond or working tracking. 

On a side note, I got my tracking number too now.  In case anyone cares.
embarassed.gif

So honestly do you guys believe these shoes will be an easy cop in December? I'm stationed overseas and the only option I have on RD is online and hope for the best.For me paying $40 over retail to get them early is nothing.

You're truly testing your luck if you're buying online on RD, especially with Nike.com ... That's never been successful for me. I know ppl who have ordered from Footlocker, east bay, etc. Only to receive an email a few days later saying their order has been cancelled and they will not be receiving the shoes. eBay will be a good option, but make sure they have a receipt from whatever store they bought it from.

Most people don't have connects or time to wait in line or the luck of getting them online. $100-120 over retail to get a pair 3-4 months early is well worth it if you don't have to lose time at work and deal with BS online and in store 

I understand but I don't have the time but I dam sure have the connect. Getting a connect is so easy just stay loyal to a certain spot make yourself known get in good with a manager that's what I did
Every year it never fails. Someone comes on here crying because their connect fell threw. It costs too much to stay loyal. This is my only jordan purchase for the whole year. I dont trust no man/ woman.

I hear you bro but if your a collector you should show loyalty to certain spots so you can be recognized.as a regular yea it may cost to be loyal but it cost to collect but I don't trust everyone but I trust my connect

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

so far so good...
vfzfxv.jpg

Somebody is reselling soon..look out on ebay and CG
laugh.gif

Other than that, my tracking number still don't work....sigh...
eyes.gif

I'm wonderin with all u guys goin back and forth wit Jay or Randy on twitter why have y'all not asked Marcus Jordan what's his opinion is about opaque vs clear toes real or fake argument...I mean he is always on twitter

I hear you bro but if your a collector you should show loyalty to certain spots so you can be recognized.as a regular yea it may cost to be loyal but it cost to collect but I don't trust everyone but I trust my connect

I dont collect Jays. I never did I. I never understood the whole collecting of tennis shoes. It just seems like a waste of money imo. Unless you collect game worn signed my J himself. It seems pointless imo.

Back
Top Bottom