Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

lightning fast indeed
be honset eddo Jay hand delivered those
laugh.gif
how was you guys breakfast
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hostos

is it me or are EDDO's shoes looking yellowish?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Its not you.  Its the first thing i noticed too.  Mesh doesnt look yellow, but the part that leads up to the string hole look yellowish. 

Not sure if it is the lighting of my condo.

Glad to see some are getting their pairs... Unfortuantely a pair I ordered on July 30th still doesn't have working tracking. But the pair ordered on August 6th does....

Its not you.  Its the first thing i noticed too.  Mesh doesnt look yellow, but the part that leads up to the string hole look yellowish. 

so what would you rate these outta 10?

so what would you rate these outta 10?
Prolly a 9.

With flash on, they almost look like a 10 though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Carbon fiber looks good. What do you think about eddo's pairs NOOBLEE?

Legit
Minor yellowing on the mesh is common.

Jay you a smart dude, this delaying whole shipment things saved you for sure. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by richiedge

Don't feel like scanning all 400 pages. Here's my pair from Air Randy, can the experts tell me what they think? I'm not being sarcastic either lol

http://www.youtube.com/wa...DU_A&feature=related
best way to tell if your shoes are fake is if you wear them.

I like how he said that his are the "real deal" lol compared to what? How does he know they are the real ones WITHOUT an official pic from Jordan Brand? Also, I noticed the infamous, left jumpman, looks to close to the 23. Other than that pairs look nice,

As of now, still no working tracking number, it's going to be almost 2 weeks that it doesn't work, I keep emailing and emailing Jay that my tracking # doesn't work and he keeps repeating the same BS, I'm going to open up a claim but I'm not sure if its going to allow because I tried last night and it said that seller couldn't respond back, only option is to escalate it.
What does that mean?

Anywho, I'm tired of waiting...this is truly some bs. Not cool that I order since the longest and my tracking number don't work. I'm just waiting here like a dumb @$%.....
mad.gif
sick.gif

Anybody willing to help, would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks Fam..

Originally Posted by OG2345

As of now, still no working tracking number, it's going to be almost 2 weeks that it doesn't work, I keep emailing and emailing Jay that my tracking # doesn't work and he keeps repeating the same BS, I'm going to open up a claim but I'm not sure if its going to allow because I tried last night and it said that seller couldn't respond back, only option is to escalate it.
What does that mean?

Anywho, I'm tired of waiting...this is truly some bs. Not cool that I order since the longest and my tracking number don't work. I'm just waiting here like a dumb @$%.....
mad.gif
sick.gif

Thanks Fam..

He hasnt been on in a few days, so I couldnt really do much to help.  As long as you dont have a size 11.5 in your order, I am pretty positive, your order is going to be fulfilled. 

Originally Posted by Gink

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

This thread is depressing.
Yeah its because of the mods. They're like NT's version Kim Jong Il. This will probably get deleted and my family will be punished.

Lol whut....How is people debating about the authenticity of websites/shoes the mods fault? Unless you're referring to the deletion of useless posts/replies and emoticon only responses to help keep the entire thread under control and to a minimum.  I'm sorry if a smiley face after an entire film reel of quoted pics gets deleted is the cause of your ruined day. If that's the case, they're probably more important things that are making life pretty depressing for you.

the jumpman looks better on these pairs. but the patent leather cut is very low at the heel......
JB you are impossible TT

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by Gink

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

This thread is depressing.
Yeah its because of the mods. They're like NT's version Kim Jong Il. This will probably get deleted and my family will be punished.

Lol whut....How is people debating about the authenticity of websites/shoes the mods fault? Unless you're referring to the deletion of useless posts/replies and emoticon only responses to help keep the entire thread under control and to a minimum.  I'm sorry if a smiley face after an entire film reel of quoted pics gets deleted is the cause of your ruined day. If that's the case, they're probably more important things that are making life pretty depressing for you.

you beat me to it
laugh.gif
if anything your posts should be deleted along with the emotion only posts ..... depressing
roll.gif

What does that mean?

mad.gif
sick.gif

Thanks Fam..

He hasnt been on in a few days, so I couldnt really do much to help.  As long as you dont have a size 11.5 in your order, I am pretty positive, your order is going to be fulfilled. 
Thanks Eddo! You always come through for the fam
happy.gif

but he emailed me last night saying again to not worry, that I will receive a working tracking number soon, that they are working for it now, and not to worry again.
It's just frustrating that money gets tossed around like that...
grin.gif

What does that mean?

mad.gif
sick.gif

Thanks Fam..

Thanks Eddo! You always come through for the fam
happy.gif

but he emailed me last night saying again to not worry, that I will receive a working tracking number soon, that they are working for it now, and not to worry again.
It's just frustrating that money gets tossed around like that...
grin.gif
I know the feeling.  Keep your head up man.  I mean before yesterday, i had been waiting for like 28 days.  As long as Jay responded to you, I am sure you have nothing to worry about.

I wonder if I'll get mine this week?

Date/Time Location Activity
2011-08-26 15:10:00 SHUNDE Posting
17:09:00 RGQYLS Despatch from Sorting Center
18:19:41 SHUNDE Arrival at Sorting Center
18:54:44 SHUNDE Despatch from Sorting Center
20:23:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
2011-08-26 21:54:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

Originally Posted by dakine

My guess is next week.  Cause US custom is unpredictable.

congrats eddo on the 2 legit pairs, my 2 11s should be here this week......

People are going to be up in arms if the retail pairs arrive with some yellowing on the eyelet straps......

Just emailed jay and copped a remade pair of jams
smile.gif

Got the combined shipping too since the d*ckhead didnt ship my concords yet hope now he sends me @$@% faster.

Yea i know they fake/remade but i dont care.

Mines at the same point, going to australia tho!

My guess is next week.  Cause US custom is unpredictable.

Oh ok so it's still stuck in customs

Back
Top Bottom