Just saw the Concords stock I'm getting in soon 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WOWZERS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So the ones you're getting are opaque or translucent? Air Randy or SDS type?

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

This thread is crazy, I knock no mans hustle, but ya'll are literally comparing fakes to a certain extent. The patent line jokes are hilarious.
to those who spend over 200 USD for fakes and still treat them like authentic ones i must say:
ROFL, XD
for those who did not expect to get fakes and now being totally down:

my condolences

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Just saw the Concords stock I'm getting in soon 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WOWZERS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
The worst one looks better than yours in terms of mesh and shape.

Oh god, guys let's keep this civilized please. No more mine are better than yours or mine has opaque toe cap and correct jumpman and straight 23 than yours.

Please people, no more of this nonsense...
indifferent.gif

Just keep those pictures coming people...I want to see more pics from SDS
laugh.gif
and Zyr12, I want to see pictures too.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

indifferent.gif

so we're going from fake vs authentic to whose looks better?

Come on.....

I am truely lost here .... I can't wait till RD to cop a pair and just relax.  I wouldn't even play ball in half the *$##% I seen in this thread.

If we had more patience as consumers, we could persuade Nike to eventually upgrade their quality.  As it stands now, we are all losing.  

Willing to pay more for (?) ... If I did a cost benefit analysis, most people in here would be losing valuable time in constant research of authenticity.

indifferent.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

My concords just left HK for customs in the states.
Order 617, Ordered 8/7

Also i ordered the space jams and magically my tracking number started working for the concords lol

indifferent.gif

so we're going from fake vs authentic to whose looks better?

Come on.....

Shoes are made in batches bro, and when the real ones leak out buyers get to buy them in bulk and well, some buyers get the worst looking ones and some get the best looking ones.

Hierarchy. 

Love waking up to more XI pics , might just getting the black white lows to ease the anxiety of this release

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

it aint like that, bruh.  I dont contact him through email, but if i do get a hold of him, i will let him know the problems you're having.

Oh I aint mad. I just noticed you were able to get a hold of him and help out other nters.

Dont worry man, I am sure it will get sorted out.
Eddo seriously why do you feel the need to stick up for SDS everytime???  I mean you got your kicks from them, and we all know that you've had good dealings with them but its obvious that there are some people who aren't being taken care of the way they were told they would.  If I remember correctly, SDS was supposed to ship between Aug 8-15........ITS SEPT 1!!!  Give it up dude, seriously!!!  And when you cry about ppl calling you out for working for them, isnt that enough for you to take a step back and let these ppl vent without having you come to tell them to "chill, wait it out, dont worry Jay's got you"???   What do you have to gain by defending them???  The funniest thing is giving him credit for delaying the shipment so he could get the "real" pairs, c'mon son listen to that!!!  so if NT never exposed those photos you would have got that initial batch........and thats ok to overlook right???

And on the real...............Zyzz your pair looks good but that was to be expected but everyone has pre-yellowed mesh, crooked 23's, bottom line, no one but Zyzz got a perfect pair, EVEN YOU EDDO!!!  So please, quit your sponsoring, and if you told me to chill about my $1000, well you would get the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
seriously???

Eddo you seem like a good dude but your willingness to excuse SDS (and bash AR, which I think is absolutely comical BTW) even though you got a sub par pair confuses the hell outta me.........all praises to Jay Allah, the sneakergod almighty......%@+$$ with that.  You got your shoes, post em up, tell everyone where you got em from and keep it moving.......

SDS pairs were better (from what we've seen, and I can't stress this enough since we seem to think were the only ones on the planet that buy sneakers from these dudes), but from what I've seen I'll give the crown of best lookin early release concords to Promo-shoes, only prob with them is paying over retail and getting the ordinary JB box

In the end it is what it is but don't go out of your way to stick up for someone who is blatantly lying to your fellow NT'ers!!!

END OF RANT

On another note, I would like to welcome back a REAL NT'er who tells it like it is whether you like it or not!!!   WELCOME BACK MEMPHIS!!!

I wouldn't be talking about buying or selling shoes inside the thread.You guys may want to message each other because you will get suspended.Trust me only speaking from experience and when I said mine I was joking about a dude that took a picture of some SB in the trash.

Just came home from work and my wife hands me a package.
pimp.gif

Pretty much everything thing is mostly on point.  The only minor issues were the blue stain in the heels, but that came off with me simply rubbing it off with my hand (nh). And the "23" on the left shoe. 

A big plus, no yellow tint on the mesh.

Not really felling the left "23", but I have seen much worst from SJ and CG strait from NDC.

By the way, my order shipped out on Saturday and it already made it before the end of the week.

^^^ nice, I see the 23 on the left but overall a nice pair

you get therse from SDS?? Look at that nice,THICK, PL cut!!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Oh I aint mad. I just noticed you were able to get a hold of him and help out other nters.

Dont worry man, I am sure it will get sorted out.
Eddo seriously why do you feel the need to stick up for SDS everytime???  I mean you got your kicks from them, and we all know that you've had good dealings with them but its obvious that there are some people who aren't being taken care of the way they were told they would.  If I remember correctly, SDS was supposed to ship between Aug 8-15........ITS SEPT 1!!!  Give it up dude, seriously!!!  And when you cry about ppl calling you out for working for them, isnt that enough for you to take a step back and let these ppl vent without having you come to tell them to "chill, wait it out, dont worry Jay's got you"???   What do you have to gain by defending them???  The funniest thing is giving him credit for delaying the shipment so he could get the "real" pairs, c'mon son listen to that!!!  so if NT never exposed those photos you would have got that initial batch........and thats ok to overlook right???

And on the real...............Zyzz your pair looks good but that was to be expected but everyone has pre-yellowed mesh, crooked 23's, bottom line, no one but Zyzz got a perfect pair, EVEN YOU EDDO!!!  So please, quit your sponsoring, and if you told me to chill about my $1000, well you would get the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
seriously???

Eddo you seem like a good dude but your willingness to excuse SDS (and bash AR, which I think is absolutely comical BTW) even though you got a sub par pair confuses the hell outta me.........all praises to Jay Allah, the sneakergod almighty......%@+$$ with that.  You got your shoes, post em up, tell everyone where you got em from and keep it moving.......

SDS pairs were better (from what we've seen, and I can't stress this enough since we seem to think were the only ones on the planet that buy sneakers from these dudes), but from what I've seen I'll give the crown of best lookin early release concords to Promo-shoes, only prob with them is paying over retail and getting the ordinary JB box

In the end it is what it is but don't go out of your way to stick up for someone who is blatantly lying to your fellow NT'ers!!!

END OF RANT

On another note, I would like to welcome back a REAL NT'er who tells it like it is whether you like it or not!!!   WELCOME BACK MEMPHIS!!!
i think eddo is a good dude but imma have to go with a QFT here.

i agree with the poster's rant

Originally Posted by cw2022

^^^ nice, I see the 23 on the left but overall a nice pairYou get these from SDS??

Yeah, from SDS.  Again, I am not jumping off of the side of the cliff over the 23.  I have seen worst ones that came straight from NDC.

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

^^^ nice, I see the 23 on the left but overall a nice pairYou get these from SDS??

Yeah, from SDS.  Again, I am not jumping off of the side of the cliff over the 23.  I have seen worst ones that came straight from NDC.

whats NDC?

^^^ nice, I see the 23 on the left but overall a nice pair You get these from SDS??

whats NDC?

Nike.com

Originally Posted by cubanref

NO RESPONSE. I DID JUST EMAIL HIM A COUPLE TIMES TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME. MY 45 DAYS ARE COMING UP AND IM JUST TIRED AND WANT TO DONE WITH IT. HE AINT ANSWERING NOBODYS EMAILS BUT YOURS AND ZYZZ. I WENT TO FILE A DISPUTE AND PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY SAID THAT THE SELLER WAS NOT AVAILABLE. THEY GAVE ME THE CHOICE TO DROP OR ESCALATE. SO I ESCALATED IT TO  CLAIM.
I was having the same problem and followed eddo1005's advice. I know his customer service is beyond terrible by "our" standards, but just keep emailing him like 3-4 times a day. Make sure you include your order # and size. Once I started giving him my order # and size I started getting "better responses". I was trying to file a claim a few days ago as well and it would only allow me to escalate also. I decided I wanted the shoes and stayed patient and finally got a working tracking # yesterday. I know it feelsbatman
frown.gif
 but its the risk we all took ordering from early release sites. Everything that could've gone wrong, went wrong in my opinion for this release. I've never ordered early before and this roller coaster we've all been on will probably make sure I don't again lol. 
In the end just take a deep breath and remember they are just shoes and you can get your money back before they arrive 
happy.gif

Good luck and hope everything works out for you bro!

With all that said I hope I get a good pair lol

Yeah I gotta reply from him today. No mention of him paying for return shipping though. Paypal also said I have 10 days to send them back. I hope you dont get messed over on your claim though. You actually opened it and closed it. So there is a strong possibility that you cant open another. Correct me if im wrong though. 

Originally Posted by Beasly151

whats NDC?

Nike.com

Thank you, haven't been in here this much since 08' life took me away from the shoe game, but I have returned! Bahahahahahah!

FINALLY got a working tracking number. took a lot of back and forth today with jay, but finally got it resolved. to his credit, he has been real quick to respond to all my emails. anyway, my order is in SHUNDE? god knows when they will arrive but at least i can track em now.

Is it just me or does the mesh upper look yellowed in most that have been posted. I never owned the og's, 2001's or dmp's. So i dont have personal experience w/ the concords.

Holy crap I just checked the status of my package its in Los Angeles already, damn that was quick! Might get them today or tomorrow. Either way, I will have them by Saturday. Yes!!

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

FINALLY got a working tracking number. took a lot of back and forth today with jay, but finally got it resolved. to his credit, he has been real quick to respond to all my emails. anyway, my order is in SHUNDE? god knows when they will arrive but at least i can track em now.

damn..that means they just shipped..like today...hence why your joint just now works..like today...

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

damn..that means they just shipped..like today...hence why your joint just now works..like today...
nah jay admitted to giving me the wrong tracking number. he also told me that my package already "made it to the USA". who knows.

Back
Top Bottom