Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Is it just me or does the mesh upper look yellowed in most that have been posted. I never owned the og's, 2001's or dmp's. So i dont have personal experience w/ the concords.
This is my first pair of Concords, always missed out on the previous releases ... but I know when I had the low red/white and low carolina blue/white XI's, I remember the eyelits being a different shade of white vs. the mesh. Lighting could play a big part in what you see too, but then again ... maybe they really are a little yellow?
Edit:

Took another look at the pics of my Concords on my iPhone, I don't see any yellowing on my pair (pics posted on pg. 380+).

Mine from SDS just got dropped off. Overall i think it looks good except for the toes.  not sure how milky there are supposed to be

Originally Posted by ill steelo

30t6p3b.gif
I think the only guy to get a good pair from AR is noel. I wouldn't go near randy for anything else.

Na bro. I got from SDS. Didn't order from Randy.
Thanks tho. Really lovin my pair. Can't wait to break em out.

your left "2 3" is looking a lil tipsy

EDIT:  check out the black material of your left heel tab.  It looks like its a different SIZE and SHAPE from the right side. 
(It looks skinnier and long,  right side looks shorter and fat)

NOOBLEE WHAT DO YOU THINK ?
ARE THESE LEGIT 

I THINK SO 

398314188.jpg

398314190.jpg

398314194.jpg

398314193.jpg

the back is a little messed up this is a little suspect but i can live with it 

398314192.jpg

Originally Posted by zyr12

I will get to answer PMs in a little bit..

For now.
2j139u9.jpg

Busy day.
The PL cut looks omg!!
pimp.gif
haha..

hope mine from SDS look just like those, nice pic btw.

BTW: FALSE ALARM, guess my pair are coming in tomorrow. Mailman came by empty handed, bastard...
laugh.gif
....guess one more day won't hurt. 

Mine from SDS dont seem to be as "milky" as others on the toe. oh well, i think im just gonna take the L and lesson learned. I'll just beat em till RD.  Not worried about going through the hassle of sending em back.  disposable income is disposable. 

For now.
2j139u9.jpg

Busy day.

so your sayin these are what you have coming in? they look just like the sds pairs BUT with a better shape IMO

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Oh I aint mad. I just noticed you were able to get a hold of him and help out other nters.

Dont worry man, I am sure it will get sorted out.
Eddo seriously why do you feel the need to stick up for SDS everytime???  I mean you got your kicks from them, and we all know that you've had good dealings with them but its obvious that there are some people who aren't being taken care of the way they were told they would.  If I remember correctly, SDS was supposed to ship between Aug 8-15........ITS SEPT 1!!!  Give it up dude, seriously!!!  And when you cry about ppl calling you out for working for them, isnt that enough for you to take a step back and let these ppl vent without having you come to tell them to "chill, wait it out, dont worry Jay's got you"???   What do you have to gain by defending them???  The funniest thing is giving him credit for delaying the shipment so he could get the "real" pairs, c'mon son listen to that!!!  so if NT never exposed those photos you would have got that initial batch........and thats ok to overlook right???

And on the real...............Zyzz your pair looks good but that was to be expected but everyone has pre-yellowed mesh, crooked 23's, bottom line, no one but Zyzz got a perfect pair, EVEN YOU EDDO!!!  So please, quit your sponsoring, and if you told me to chill about my $1000, well you would get the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
seriously???

Eddo you seem like a good dude but your willingness to excuse SDS (and bash AR, which I think is absolutely comical BTW) even though you got a sub par pair confuses the hell outta me.........all praises to Jay Allah, the sneakergod almighty......%@+$$ with that.  You got your shoes, post em up, tell everyone where you got em from and keep it moving.......

SDS pairs were better (from what we've seen, and I can't stress this enough since we seem to think were the only ones on the planet that buy sneakers from these dudes), but from what I've seen I'll give the crown of best lookin early release concords to Promo-shoes, only prob with them is paying over retail and getting the ordinary JB box

In the end it is what it is but don't go out of your way to stick up for someone who is blatantly lying to your fellow NT'ers!!!

END OF RANT

On another note, I would like to welcome back a REAL NT'er who tells it like it is whether you like it or not!!!   WELCOME BACK MEMPHIS!!!

QFT. 

APPRECIATE THAT.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, WHAT IS UP WITH THE BACKS OF THESE PAIRS? SERIOUS LEANING GOING ON. THESE SITES SHOULD BE CHARGING LESS THAN RETAIL FOR THESE. I'M INTERESTED IN SEEING YOUR PAIRS ZYR12.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

For now.
2j139u9.jpg

Busy day.

so your sayin these are what you have coming in? they look just like the sds pairs BUT with a better shape IMO

Not sayin they don't look great, cuz they def do. But IMO they look exactly like my pair I got in from SDS. Solid pair.

For now.
2j139u9.jpg

Busy day.

The Eyelet straps looks whiter than most ive seen. Can be due to light though. Pm'ed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Mine from SDS just got dropped off. Overall i think it looks good except for the toes.  not sure how milky there are supposed to be
Mine are pretty much on point but one of my shoes the toes are not that milky just like yours.

Damn, just realized that promo-shoes are basically sold out. I just checked and they only have 10.5 left (not sure on quantity of that 10.5)

Well, if anyone else besides me got their pairs from promoshoes, post some pics!!!

I also agree with DRO3000...

Originally Posted by dakine

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Mine are pretty much on point but one of my shoes the toes are not that milky just like yours.

Somehow i have the feeling these are fakes.You wanna know why? Because the anklepart of an authentic XI should never crease likeThat because they have foam inside to providestability. Mine 2000 concords have gone throughA lot and never looked that creased.

Smh ok so I ordered my Concords about on aug 4th dude told me end of the month I said cool . I hadn't even checked here to make sure VMV was legit after I seen nice kicks and several other blogs using their pics as a source. Flash forward to yesterday I'm Chillin before work I hear the ups truck I get the package .. Here's the pics I took .. I'm not sure really what to think some people say they are fake some people aren't idk .. Smh but heres the pics ..

I wanted to cop early but there have been too many issues for me.. ill wait till release date. some pairs look nice but I'm not comfortable enough yet to buy now. especially after the reviews.

^i know what you mean. I ended up pulling the trigger before all this went down with the SJ's on SDS. I decided to just roll the dice and see what i got. Needless to say its the first and last time i get anything this early from SDS, AR or VMV.

Jeremy Bentham:

Sorry to say, but those look mighty SUSPECT.

1.) Patent cut is pretty low on the sides
2.) The jumpman's ball on the sole is extremely close to the circular pod
3.) The jumpman in ankle of right shoe looks too "high" in reference to the "2 3" on heel

That's just at first glance...

Better pics and close ups would probably confirm

Back
Top Bottom