Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by NoobLee

KryptiX, you pair is fake.

Found another difference besides the CF plate, wow.

Hummmm.What could the indicator be..Glue?
Originally Posted by SonOfSamj

my pairs are in ny.. pics very soon

From sds? If so where does the tracking say your package.is in ny?

So this means SDS definitely shipped out at least 1 fake pair...which means he shipped more than that because not everybody is on NT.

Originally Posted by NoobLee

KryptiX, you pair is fake.

Found another difference besides the CF plate, wow.
Not surprised..
eyes.gif

So to sum up this thread...... everybody that has a pair is trying to prove the authenticity of their kicks. Some people know flat out they got f***ed. And those who don't have a pair are trying to spot the best pictures and decide to pull the trigger or no, an some people are calling fakes all the way no matter what the pic look like?????????

Originally Posted by all19mjs

So to sum up this thread...... everybody that has a pair is trying to prove the authenticity of their kicks. Some people know flat out they got f***ed. And those who don't have a pair are trying to spot the best pictures and decide to pull the trigger or no, an some people are calling fakes all the way no matter what the pic look like?????????

pretty much.

Obvious fakes are obvious.

LOL @ all the people who tried on convince themselves and others that KrytpiX's pair was authentic and that they were just minor quality control issues.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Mr718

Should I be worried about this?
If i remember correctly, you bought from AR, right?
Anything from AR is a crap shoot right now.  I know for a fact he mixed real pairs with fake ones.  That insole alone doesnt really mean they fake, but wrong insole for sure.  Double check the CF plate, and jumpman.

Thats a big statement, so to ensure you arent making these claims to help point more customers towards SDS instead of AR, can you please share these "FACTS"!!!

Thank you and I will be awaiting your response good sir!

And for the record, I couldnt give two *!!#@ about it since I don't plan on buying early, but what you don't realize Eddo is youre pointing other NT'er in the direction of SDS with every opportunity you get, I think its important that if youre gonna bash his competitors you better have something to stand on otherwise it just looks like another plug on your part....TBH Im getting sick of it and so are a lot of other NT'ers

Originally Posted by eddo1005

No offense taken. Like i said, insole alone isnt a good indicator at all. In a sense, it could almost be considered another accessory.

In any case, I still think AR concords are a crap shoot. From the pics that you provided on this page, it does look like a legit pair. However, some of the other pairs of AR concords are definitely, blatantly fake.

I still stand by my stance that AR mixed some superfakes with some real pairs. He didnt do it on purpose, but he got his first batch of concords from a shady person.
And now its come out that SDS did too along with a bunch of other sites like VMV and marquee so give it up dude
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

funny thing is that if KryptiX were to say he got his from AR, these same defenders of SDS would no doubt call them fake...

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

funny thing is that if KryptiX were to say he got his from AR, these same defenders of SDS would no doubt call them fake...

I know of one person who would...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This. Now, I wonder if they take nooblee's word for it, or they still think that it was authentic since they ask him for confirmation when it comes to authenticity. Jay dropped the ball TWICE. No one deserves those shoes for the amount of money they pay for. And another note, I thought everyone who order from Jay will get a pair similar to Zyzz's pair.

Originally Posted by scoop99

I thought everyone who order from Jay will get a pair similar to Zyzz's pair.

most people did though....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

grin.gif
Most did but they all should have....
grin.gif

this.

and they wonder why people call them SDS employees...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

customer service is everything 

then SDS isn't for you. even if it turns out he's 110% authentic. he's lied to numerous customers, blocked people on twitter simply for asking for a refund, took weeks longer to ship than originally said, sent out fake tracking numbers. the list goes on...

i wonder if KOBEFTW was ever able to get his refund on the fake space jams. he blew the whistle on the whole thing. think he said SDS blocked him on twitter and everything.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

grin.gif
Most did but they all should have....
grin.gif
mistake happen, even with big companies like Nike. guess you werent gonna mention that either.

ok

i dont know that and neither do you, what everyone in this thread is doing is just talking like everything they say is a fact when its not.

i dont know that and neither do you, what everyone in this thread is doing is just talking like everything they say is a fact when its not.

IF YOU TAKE THAT STANCE THEN YOU CANT SAY THAT THEY ARE 100% AUTHENTIC EITHER. POST THE FACTS THAT PROVE THEY ARE 100% AUTHENTIC.

laugh.gif

the shoes i got are 100% authentic and will be the exact same as what releases December 23rd. im not even gonna bother talking about them after this post. you trash talkers will see then chances are your gonna come up with some more idiotic excuses to put down those who bought early and got the same shoes as you guys on RD hell even some of you guys will get crappy shoes STRAIGHT FROM NIKE
roll.gif

/thread

Back
Top Bottom