Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

funny thing is that if KryptiX were to say he got his from AR, these same defenders of SDS would no doubt call them fake...
I thought everyone who order from Jay will get a pair similar to Zyzz's pair.

most people did though....
grin.gif

Bro, I'm not trying to take shots at you. I know that it was not your fault. You just relaying info from Jay to us which is informative. You are not the one shipping the shoes. But it was stated that everyone will have pairs as similar as yours. Also, that mistake with Jay was not a mistake, that was deliberate. So no hard feelings.

i was just looking at my emails from jay and i thought it was funny this was included in the last one:

"Hope you will be happy when you see the shoes, please support us on NIKETALK if you like the shoes."

smh

Originally Posted by KryptiX

i was just looking at my emails from jay and i thought it was funny this was included in the last one:

"Hope you will be happy when you see the shoes, please support us on NIKETALK if you like the shoes."

smh

why wouldnt he ask that, hes already got a couple goons in here............Im sayin if you want to stick up for them and you feel its the right thing to do, DON'T DO IT IN HERE!!!  Make your own thread or better yet take it to thr thread dedicated to these Jokers..............http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ES--JORDANS#.TmU5nY5xPvE

Upon Further investigation on my SDS Concords, this is what i found...
Difference between the Left pair and Right pair CF plates

Left Pair

Right pair

Comparison

Hole on heel of sole compared to Zyzz's pair

sick.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Very fishy. Nooblee, would you kindly chime in and give us your input on these CF difference. Other members have complained about the this difference in their pairs from SDS. Thank you.

just looked at mine nd its same as yours, carbon fiber is different on each shoe.

http://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/0d125d6e2a966ab84461d8e8d303d6c430de0cb.pjpegZyzz wrote:
laugh.gif

the shoes i got are 100% authentic and will be the exact same as what releases December 23rd. im not even gonna bother talking about them after this post. you trash talkers will see then chances are your gonna come up with some more idiotic excuses to put down those who bought early and got the same shoes as you guys on RD hell even some of you guys will get crappy shoes STRAIGHT FROM NIKE
roll.gif

/thread
http://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/0d125d6e2a966ab84461d8e8d303d6c430de0cb.pjpeg
laugh.gif
 Only diffrence is when people get crappy Jordans straight from nike and come on NT and complain about quality they get flamed by the Jordan Brand loyalist, so alot of people wont even complain come December 23rd. I bet alot of people are going to be
mad.gif
 come december 23rd. Unless JB really changes something last minute there is gonna to be enough glue stains to go around trust me
tired.gif

just looked at my pair from SDS, the carbon fiber seems the same, it's just that the glossy coat is finished better on the right shoe, and rushed on the left.

Both shoes should have the same carbon plate....I don't think Nike has ever made a shoe with different carbon plates for the left and right.

cashm0neyand1, I too have the same inconsistencies with the CF plate: one pair is smooth, while the the other is rough and bumpy. 

Also, you guys may want to double check the "Jumpman Jordan" banner...
img0469tn.jpg
 '01

Jumpman Jordan

img0466hh.jpg
 '10

Jumpman Jordan

img0465ls.jpg
 '11

Jumpman Joqdan ?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^did you got different cf plates aswell? I still haven't got my pair if they turnout that way, putting them straight back to the box and shipping them back to china.

lol sooooooooooo glad I got my refund from SDS. Never have bought early and never will! I can wait until RD and be happy knowing mine are 100% real.

Is this how we tell fakes now? Some post their photos of that tag .Could be a Bgrade tag.A minor difference can occur anywhere.

I have a question. Why pay an "x" amount over retail to buy early releases knowing that you'll maybe get an "A" or "B" grades (or worst), or even fakes. Then when you receive it, it's not to your liking and then you start complaining. Why not just wait for the RD?

I would only buy early if the pricing was close to the retail.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

wait, so nooblee hasnt posted why they fake?

Not yet.It should be interesting though.Sds, marquee and AR sold fakes.smh.hope my pairs turn out real.

Eddo has a point. Nooblee mentioned "besides" which clearly means it is not only the cf plate. And also the only pair lee isolated was the one with the red stamp inside.

Everybody has a reason for buying their pair early. For me i just want to secure myself a pair. Because in our country, where there is a one is to one shoe buying policy to these type of releases, resellers brings truckload of people just to fall in line for them. The bad part is we only get very little number of stocks.

From his statement, i am not even sure he means there is something else wrong along with the CF plate.

Or does he mean he found something else wrong with the shoe, but not the CF plate.

Originally Posted by ao17

cashm0neyand1, I too have the same inconsistencies with the CF plate: one pair is smooth, while the the other is rough and bumpy. 

Also, you guys may want to double check the "Jumpman Jordan" banner...
img0469tn.jpg
 '01

Jumpman Jordan

img0466hh.jpg
 '10

Jumpman Jordan

img0465ls.jpg
 '11

Jumpman Joqdan ?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

After reserching, that line appears on most pairs.Kicks-lab has that an MK.You guys can look for your selfs

That's some nice CF plates on the last page. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But it's the red stamp, no Concords up to this point should have red stamping, not yet, when the final production is over there will be diff colored stamps, but not just yet.

one more thing
roll.gif

I'm gonna let you guys soak this in first.
more later.

Back
Top Bottom