Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by maluah

Based on this fiasco w/ early release, I would be extra careful buying a pair even after RD considering they might swap with the "fake" pair they get from early sites. If you end up not getting a pair, and looking from "re-sellers", I strongly suggest that you ask for many close up pics. If the seller refuses, you know what's the deal is. 

IT'S ALREADY HAPPENED WITH THE RAY ALLEN 13'S. ASK DRO3000
laugh.gif

Already knew they were making fake after a "legit" seller promoshoes sold some fake flu games. The youtube video is f'kin hilarious. The quality was so bad 
laugh.gif
...I will ALWAYS stay away unless I see them as I'm buying them.
A LOT OF MEMBERS FORGET THE FLU GAME FAKES LAST YEAR AS WELL AS THE FAKE 23'S THAT MARQUEESOLE SOLD.

THESE SITES 100% LEGIT THOUGH. ..

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

One thing is for sure, the game will never be the same for in demand high profile Jordan releases if the grey market is allowed to continue.

It has existed for a few years but this release has by far been the biggest case.

Nike is aware of the issue now, but the question is not just do they want to do something, but are they even able to ?

In the future this is only going to get even more out of hand for big releases with release dates known so far ahead of time and the rogue Asian factory enablers being just one step away from selling directly to USA retail consumers 4-5 months ahead of time.

Jordan Brands whole 4th quarter line up(14 blk red, 3 blk cement, and 11 concord) has been for sale for the past month minimum online and while not all of them are 100% authentic, it is clear that they all use some amount of legitamte parts, even the fake concords with the phony CF plate have the rest of the shoe as real.

YOUR POST IS EXACTLY WHY I'VE BEEN PROTESTING THESE EARLY SITES. CAN'T BUY A PAIR OF JORDANS ANYMORE OUTSIDE OF FINISHLINE, FOOTLOCKER, CHAMPS WITHOUT QUESTIONING AUTHENTICITY. I KNOW IT DOESN'T MATTER MUCH TO MOST DUDES IN HERE BUT HAVING A PAIR OF 100% AUTHENTIC SHOES MATTERS A LOT TO ME.

Aside from the fake talk lately, this shirt came in today, think it was one of the last one's too available online for hella cheap too.. only thing is that it's too damn hot to wear black right now with the heatwave LA is going through
sick.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

One thing is for sure, the game will never be the same for in demand high profile Jordan releases if the grey market is allowed to continue.

It has existed for a few years but this release has by far been the biggest case.

Nike is aware of the issue now, but the question is not just do they want to do something, but are they even able to ?

In the future this is only going to get even more out of hand for big releases with release dates known so far ahead of time and the rogue Asian factory enablers being just one step away from selling directly to USA retail consumers 4-5 months ahead of time.

Jordan Brands whole 4th quarter line up(14 blk red, 3 blk cement, and 11 concord) has been for sale for the past month minimum online and while not all of them are 100% authentic, it is clear that they all use some amount of legitamte parts, even the fake concords with the phony CF plate have the rest of the shoe as real.

YOUR POST IS EXACTLY WHY I'VE BEEN PROTESTING THESE EARLY SITES. CAN'T BUY A PAIR OF JORDANS ANYMORE OUTSIDE OF FINISHLINE, FOOTLOCKER, CHAMPS WITHOUT QUESTIONING AUTHENTICITY. I KNOW IT DOESN'T MATTER MUCH TO MOST DUDES IN HERE BUT HAVING A PAIR OF 100% AUTHENTIC SHOES MATTERS A LOT TO ME.

Im not knocking your opinion, Im lucky I got 2 legit pairs of sz 11 xi from SDS, after this whole fiasco I dont know if I would ever order again from these sites. Im happy with my purchase, but its crazy how all of this is going down. Id be mad as hell if I got a fake or busted up pair.

The problem is only going to get worse for Nike now, like I said their 3 big 4th Q releases are all online for sale in grey market form, and the 3s and 14s are not even much more then retail at all since they dont have as much hype as the xi. Also their big limited release for the Ray 13 was ruined as well.

I cant see them ever having a big Jordan release with no grey market pairs unless they take a drastic step such as moving production for certain models to a seperate country, which I cant ever see them doing because it would double the price of the shoe. Either way they are going to need to do something because this is only going to get worse, and it will hurt everyone.

Like I said , I dont really care about grey market as long as I know everything is legit and they are retail production pairs that have been obtained by whatever means.... but I can see that this is going to spiral out of control....

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Still some pairs are legit, so dont think theyre selling all fakes.still waiting for pairs will confirm soon!

Again, this was also covered earlier in the thread. Nooblee stated that these sites would be mixing in legit and fake pairs together.

It's crazy that so many of you were eager to experiment with these sites knowing the past and also knowing that you may not receive legit shoes. I'd be damned if I paid $250 for letters spelled wrong, having to ask other NTers for a legit check, or having to examine the CF plate or stitching. I know you guys have shoes to wear to hold you over to December.

Shout out to Memphis though, even with all the warnings he drops you fools don't listen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Still some pairs are legit, so dont think theyre selling all fakes.still waiting for pairs will confirm soon!

Again, this was also covered earlier in the thread. Nooblee stated that these sites would be mixing in legit and fake pairs together.

okayy you can stop repeating $#!# now.smh.I posted that for a reason...

Did noble get banned? Everything he said was true. Zzz should get banned for tellibg people that sds was legit when it obviously wasn't.

Here are my pics. Purchased from SDS. Shoes seem good but here are 2 things that bother me. Excess glue on toe cap and CF has texture on right shoe while CF on left shoe is
smoother. When I purchase these I took a leap of faith. My goal is to post pics and let my $268 choice (correct or incorrect) help the community. I hope that this will help others when it comes to
buying early. I dont want to believe that I bought an expensive pair of fakes but I think I did. The CF difference is what bothers me. It seems that there were a number of niketalkers that bought these early but not a
lot of pics. We should all post our pics and where they came from. At this point it does not matter if shoes are real or not. We need to educate the community and help each other.

If early release pairs are considered fakes and people cant tell the difference until everybody picks them apart,what happens when these things start getting mixed in with the pairs we call authentic?Sooner or later you wont be able to tell a fake unless Nike and JB start giving out Certificates of Autheticity with every shoe.It's also funny how I only see talks bout fakes in the Jordan threads.haven't read anything yet in the Lebron or Kobe thread about fakes.Not saying it hasnt been said there but I havent read it like I have on this side.

Originally Posted by usood89

noob is a scrub. I can' jump on here saying #++$ too and make you believe it.

Lulz. That's not what he did tho. Dude had proof, made precise predictions about futures fakes, and managed to call out the owner of the biggest early release site about selling fakes. If your able to do that, your not just talking out of your @#%.

Originally Posted by asu42

Here are my pics. Purchased from SDS. Shoes seem good but here are 2 things that bother me. Excess glue on toe cap and CF has texture on right shoe while CF on left shoe is
smoother. When I purchase these I took a leap of faith. My goal is to post pics and let my $268 choice (correct or incorrect) help the community. I hope that this will help others when it comes to
buying early. I dont want to believe that I bought an expensive pair of fakes but I think I did. The CF difference is what bothers me. It seems that there were a number of niketalkers that bought these early but not a
lot of pics. We should all post our pics and where they came from. At this point it does not matter if shoes are real or not. We need to educate the community and help each other.

Your carbon fiber looks fine to me.I'm not sure why you think you bought fakes? They look like eddos pair!

Originally Posted by TheKing23

If early release pairs are considered fakes and people cant tell the difference until everybody picks them apart,what happens when these things start getting mixed in with the pairs we call authentic?Sooner or later you wont be able to tell a fake unless Nike and JB start giving out Certificates of Autheticity with every shoe.It's also funny how I only see talks bout fakes in the Jordan threads.haven't read anything yet in the Lebron or Kobe thread about fakes.Not saying it hasnt been said there but I havent read it like I have on this side.

This thread is the only reason why I haven't jumped on those early club purple and laker 3d kobe's.

Originally Posted by asu42

Your carbon fiber looks fine to me.I'm not sure why you think you bought fakes? They look like eddos pair!
Its the texture that bothers me. Right shoe has a true texture to it while left shoes is more smooth. I may be nit picking but the other 11's I have are not this way.

Originally Posted by fijiloo

Did noble get banned? Everything he said was true. Zzz should get banned for tellibg people that sds was legit when it obviously wasn't.

whats your infatuation with me? seriously

me get banned? LULZ! SDS was legit seller list from what i know. the Mods of the Jordan forum knows about the site and even said they were legit.

sad thing is, i know 100% a couple you dudes looked through my posts and reported me just to get banned. wont work, been banned too many times. i know the rules by now i wont get banned because im not breaking any rules.

SDS was legit before with 10000% legit shoes, now its all up in the air. I got my authentic Concords, others did as well. probably my last purchase from any of these sites with people getting mixed pairs. Money aint a thang, instead of spending a little more to get early, ill take that extra cash and buy more for retail
pimp.gif

so i could careless about the whole situation for the shoes. ill wait til December, see some real pics from JB. ill get some online most likely and ill watch some of you cry about the crappy shoes you got from FNL, NDC, etc.

also glad to know some of you guys just think about me soo much that you have to keep brining my name up when im not even saying anything in the thread. little scary but do you.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by usood89

noob is a scrub. I can' jump on here saying #++$ too and make you believe it.

Lulz. That's not what he did tho. Dude had proof, made precise predictions about futures fakes, and managed to call out the owner of the biggest early release site about selling fakes. If your able to do that, your not just talking out of your @#%.

How soon they forget

still havent seen one good pair from these early sites that i would be cool with, we all know the 12/23 retail pairs are going to look way better. yeah there is going to be some glue issues on the retail pairs but thaTS nothing compared to the yellowed mesh, mismatched cf plates, and horrible patent cuts we have seen on 90% of the early pairs posted in this thread, not to mention the jumpman joqdan. JUMPMAN JOQDAN, GTFOHWTBS! and no im not hating because im broke and cant afford to buy early, i would just rather wait for rd instead of dropping $250+ for some F-GRADES OR SUPERFAKES.

the pair on marqueesole looks like a good pair lol even though they are the fake clear toes. looks like im waiting until release date.

Back
Top Bottom