Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by Zyzz

its $180 now, not $175.

add tax then shipping if your ordering anywhere online.

feel bad for people who live in states with high tax
30t6p3b.gif
tell me about it, I live in Illinois. $180+10.25% sales tax = $198.45 per pair 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Not to mention most sneaker sites have a sales tax implemented for IL. This is the reason that most of my Jordan purchases I wait on to get on discount 

Where in IL is this?

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

For those of you who have order from Oqium, do you get a bill from customs? I live in so cal so I'd like to get a pair without all the mayhem.

btw what is the official release date?

thanks

I live in Florida and have never been charged a fee from custom when purchasing from oqium, or any foreign site previously. The same questions came up last year in the cool grey thread. If you live in the US I would not worry about it. Canada is another story.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by Franco23x

People from Long Island need to help a bro out. who know a non- shady store no one goes to!!!
I'm in the same boat as you. I will take my chances at the Nike Store at Roosevelt Field Mall since I live 10 minutes away at Midnight release (which I done this once and I hate it, I went for the Pine Green Foams a few months ago and waited an hour and a half). If not, I guess I'll be paying over retail. Or if you are not working that day, you might have to wake up early and cop from the other stores (footlocker, champs, finishline & footaction). I'm not even going to try nike.com or eastbay because it is usually a FAIL for me.
But, somehow if I find a non-shady store who is selling for a decent price (under $250), I will most definitely let you know.

I expect it to be many pairs at the Nike Store at Roosevelt Field Mall.  When I went to get the Pine Green Foams, I was #50 on line and got mines easily. 

Dont you have to get a wrist band or something and if so what time are they giving them out how many pairs can u buy
There were no wristbands. First come, first serve basis. As for the amount of pairs you can buy, you can only buy one at a time then you would have to go back on line to pick up another. If you want more pairs, I guess the best thing is to bring someone else with you who was not going to cop in the first place.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

I'm in the same boat as you. I will take my chances at the Nike Store at Roosevelt Field Mall since I live 10 minutes away at Midnight release (which I done this once and I hate it, I went for the Pine Green Foams a few months ago and waited an hour and a half). If not, I guess I'll be paying over retail. Or if you are not working that day, you might have to wake up early and cop from the other stores (footlocker, champs, finishline & footaction). I'm not even going to try nike.com or eastbay because it is usually a FAIL for me.
But, somehow if I find a non-shady store who is selling for a decent price (under $250), I will most definitely let you know.

I expect it to be many pairs at the Nike Store at Roosevelt Field Mall.  When I went to get the Pine Green Foams, I was #50 on line and got mines easily. 

Dont you have to get a wrist band or something and if so what time are they giving them out how many pairs can u buy
There were no wristbands. First come, first serve basis. As for the amount of pairs you can buy, you can only buy one at a time then you would have to go back on line to pick up another. If you want more pairs, I guess the best thing is to bring someone else with you who was not going to cop in the first place.

eek.gif
 wow im going to try this or I just might go to sunrise mall thanks anyway

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I was gonna pull the trigger on a pair on mentalkicks, but after watching this video, I guess I'll have to try my luck on NDC or camp out for them.

ALL OF YOU SHOULD WATCH THIS........ALL OF IT!!!   OR AT THE VERY LEAST START AT THE 30min MARK AND TELL ME THESE ARE B GRADES

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I was gonna pull the trigger on a pair on mentalkicks, but after watching this video, I guess I'll have to try my luck on NDC or camp out for them.

ALL OF YOU SHOULD WATCH THIS........ALL OF IT!!!   OR AT THE VERY LEAST START AT THE 30min MARK AND TELL ME THESE ARE B GRADES

they are straight up counterfeit.  b grade shoes in standard factory packaging is one thing, but even the packaging is fake.

Thanks for that info on the site.
They(oqium) have a US store and you don't pay customs for it.
Just $29.99 for UPS express.

pulled the trigger on an oqium pair... $250 shipped hassle free

my rationale: (for those who care/for those who are contemplating doing the same)
- I live in Hawaii... camping out is not an option... kids are hungry out here and I am a grown *** man who refuses to wait in-line
- retail online would be $180 plus tax, plus shipping = $205
- $45 to not have to worry at midnight and stress over delivery confirmation emails are worth it to me

I will still try to scoop my back up pair that night, but at least I got my pair to rock locked in

Originally Posted by Litflynt

They still come from the netherlands. The .com site is free of VAT. So you are still subject to customs.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

They still come from the netherlands. The .com site is free of VAT. So you are still subject to customs.

So customs is going to hold it at the post office until you come and pay VAT?I've never ordered from them before...

I took my chance with mental kicks. Despite that you tube video they are known to be a hit or miss company. I'am taking my chances cause I too do not feel like doing lines on the 22nd nor 23rd.....Not in Chicago no thanks

Originally Posted by IStoleYourThunder

I took my chance with mental kicks. Despite that you tube video they are known to be a hit or miss company. I'am taking my chances cause I too do not feel like doing lines on the 22nd nor 23rd.....Not in Chicago no thanks

Little bit of risk taker, HUH? Better man than me. Good luck though. Keep up posted with your results.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

So customs is going to hold it at the post office until you come and pay VAT?I've never ordered from them before...
No they have two different sites. They have the .com and .nl site. The .nl site has EU VAT already included for EU customers. The .com site is for US customers or those outside the EU but its still the Netherlands store (meaning shipped from the Netherlands). VAT is EU tax paid at the time of purchase for EU customers. Customs charges are acquired when your package reaches US customs. UPS/ Fed EX just sends it to you and then mails you a customs bill later. USPS holds it until you pay for it. 
Customs depends on whats going on in Homeland Security. If there is intelligence of a mail threat, customs are stricter. They open some packages and if its marked as gift and there is a invoice in the package they apply customs. Seeing that retailers may package all their kicks the same way (ie special packaging) customs watches for those packages.

Once again I want to thank the person who posted the link to Oqium. Big relief knowing I got a pair for sure now. Bought just in time too because 9.5s are all gone now.

Sole Service. You have to call and its good if you speak Norwegian. I have a proxy that placed the order for me. 

Back
Top Bottom