Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

put state in where it says COUNTY

Maybe their list more sizes later, unless they sold out before we knew about it.

Only a UK 7 left now.....

Gotta call huh. Well they're international and not open today. I guess tomorrow morning. So they're just taking preorders then?

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Why won't Soleheaven take my Visa Credit Card? Any help guys???

wouldnt take my mastercard credit either. worked when i changed it to visa debit
I paid with my mastercard and i had no problem at all. I guess you should call them and try to place oder over phone. As far as everyone worried about custom fees and all other dont worry. I order blk/cmt 3's and and blk/slvr 5's and all i paid was just the price on the site plus a few bucks for shipping. No other fees and they shipped via Fedex only they don't double box

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

*sighs* thanks anyway 

Dont be scared just call. You just have to work through a thick accent. 
They speak english but just with a norwegian accent?
Yeah I am horrible with accents. They have like one person that speaks english and its a little broken. I will say I had a person to order for me cause I am just so bad with accents. 

Maybe their list more sizes later, unless they sold out before we knew about it.

They had a fsr. Dale called and asked if I wanted a pair and told him hell yeah. 

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

They had a fsr. Dale called and asked if I wanted a pair and told him hell yeah. 

Wow thats super quick. Glad I was able to pick up the last of my sizes. thanks again for the heads up

Can someone please post the phone number and how much it costs to call international?

sorry but im confused I need a 9.5

Originally Posted by thejrob

Can someone please post the phone number and how much it costs to call international?

sorry but im confused I need a 9.5

Call using google or Skype it'll be cheaper

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by hostos

you just repeated what i said my man
i underlined it for you above just in case you have difficulty reading and I'm repeating it again just for kicks:  i don't mind paying less than 90 over retail for EACH SHOE if it means i don't have to deal with all the BS surrounding this release.

and quoting you : "anyone would just buy another pair and add the $15 dollars" .
You make it sound like this is a release for some pumas or chuck taylors ...people are going to kill for these!!!

you also mention that i might regret this if this release is not as crazy as everyone is saying it will be....really?! this will be a soft and quiet release?

don't hate on me cause i don't mind paying 160 over retail for 2 pairs 
  Irrelevant.

look this up on amazon so you can put this on my Santa list:

512hAfzK%2BXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

any-who, im relaxed and happy with my pre-order.....good luck to you on RD madness
peace and back to the shoes!!!
  Irrelevant.

You seem angered, you should really look over what you write. You gibbered on about my numbers being wrong and at a last ditch attempt to seem like you're not totally oblivious with mathematics you renig. My last comment was no different from the first, which means your initial comment according to you "you just repeated what i said my man" was infact valid. While I'm out grabbing myself a phonics kit should I grab a couple boxes for you also?
It's funny you're making a fuss over your purchase when a video was posted a page back explaining most early released Jordans being nothing more than high quality replicas, I'm sure you don't care, you're learning how to multiple.
ohwell.gif
Really?

Dont know what the beef is between you two.....but really?
indifferent.gif

Auto correction can be a #$%& sometimes, no biggy though.

As for hostess, hostos, there's no need for a truce, I really wasn't taking you or this debate serious.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by Zyzz

its $180 now, not $175.

add tax then shipping if your ordering anywhere online.

feel bad for people who live in states with high tax
30t6p3b.gif
tell me about it, I live in Illinois. $180+10.25% sales tax = $198.45 per pair 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Not to mention most sneaker sites have a sales tax implemented for IL. This is the reason that most of my Jordan purchases I wait on to get on discount 

Where in IL is this?
Out in Calumet City where I live at. Pretty sure this applies to the south side of Chicago and downtown as well.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

tell me about it, I live in Illinois. $180+10.25% sales tax = $198.45 per pair 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Not to mention most sneaker sites have a sales tax implemented for IL. This is the reason that most of my Jordan purchases I wait on to get on discount 

Where in IL is this?
Out in Calumet City where I live at. Pretty sure this applies to the south side of Chicago and downtown as well.

Its 8.25 in Aurora where i stay

Back
Top Bottom