Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^
Sizes went super quick, when we realized it was available, there were only 3 sizes left.

Please tell me size 12 wasn't one of them. 
30t6p3b.gif

-Drew

Damn had a size 12 n the cart was on the last step to check out... I get the sold out message

Fr the guys asking about the oversea charges

I ordered my black cement 3s from overseas site (sneakersnstuff) and i did not get anything extra charged for them and got them at my doorstep without any problems

those og concords got me over here shaking, hate the mod we get now is more for profit than quality

nah, it was UK 7 8 9. I got lucky, UK9/US10 is my size. But according to the NTer, there was a full size run...

What was you total? Mine was 117.50 in UK.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by robxdrew

^^^^
Sizes went super quick, when we realized it was available, there were only 3 sizes left.

Please tell me size 12 wasn't one of them. 
30t6p3b.gif

-Drew
Sorry but yes I got it.

No biggie. Congrats though.
-Drew

I'm not going to worry about missing out, seems like they had a FSR up of 1 pair per size. I'm sure they will put more up closer to the release date. There are plenty of other European sites that will have them up, I was kind of caught off guard because I didn't think they would be up this early. Looks like it was some type of pre-order with just a stock photo up. I could have snagged the size 8 to resell but to me it wasn't worth it. Someone also said that Soleheaven doesn't double-box and they don't take Paypal which I would preferably use on international orders in case something goes wrong.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

nah, it was UK 7 8 9. I got lucky, UK9/US10 is my size. But according to the NTer, there was a full size run...

What was you total? Mine was 117.50 in UK.

235 gbp. Ordered 2 pairs. Thanks to you. I owe you man.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Excited, but nothing compares to the original.
sigh
ohwell.gif
i miss the good ol days.....i still remember the day I got these.......

wow Oqium went quick!!! thank god i jumped on my 2 pairs fast!

You guys that are ordering from oqium, you're getting your pairs on or after realease date. lol might as well wait for the day and cop for retail price. Oh, I emailed them and found this out. They tried to sass me for calling them out. lol

But theres no guarentee if you try ordering from nike eastbay. Snd camping out for hours. Might be better to pay the extra cash to have them without hassle/headache.

But theres no guarentee if you try ordering from nike eastbay. Snd camping out for hours. Might be better to pay the extra cash to have them without hassle/headache.

Nothing is guaranteed.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

You guys that are ordering from oqium, you're getting your pairs on or after realease date. lol might as well wait for the day and cop for retail price. Oh, I emailed them and found this out. They tried to sass me for calling them out. lol

whats the allure to have the shoes right away on release days?  So you can rock the same shoe that 3209480293840923 other ppl are wearing?  Unless, you're a hardcore reseller looking to cash in on day 1, it shouldnt matter now, should it? 

I do not understand why one can justify paying an outrageous price just to have a pair of sneakers early that everyone else will have granted these are a general release. Yet, that same person complains about paying re-sellers price which may be more or less the same price that they would have paid to get the sneaker early.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

i emailed them asking if they double boxed and if they will ship on the 23rd,24th or 25th and this was their response (responded in less than an hour BTW):

Hello,

Yes, we double box all orders in unmarked brown boxes. Wenormally ship days before the release so you receive them on release day, butit depends on when we have the shoes in stock. An e-mail with your trackinginformation will be sent to you when we ship. If you have any other questionsfeel free to contact us again.

Best regards

Team Oqium Rotterdam

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I do not understand why one can justify paying an outrageous price just to have a pair of sneakers early that everyone else will have granted these are a general release. Yet, that same person complains about paying re-sellers price which may be more or less the same price that they would have paid to get the sneaker early.

for crying out loud.....i agree with this on people who ordered months ago

but for people who are per-ordering like me, i don't care when they send em
I don't need them the same day, i just wanted to assure my purchase instead on betting online on RD
the extra I paid was not for getting the shoes earlier, i see it as the price I paid for assurance

although i agree with what onius said....nothing is for sure and even less with this release
i'm praying to the gods i don't have any problems

a few weeks away and people are starting to get salty with this release
laugh.gif

got the 01's but am contemplating copping a pair since I skipped the BCIIIs (thank god based on the pics you guys have been putting up),

but I still have my fingers crossed that the IVs will miraculously look better than i expect.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Dope OG's back there, they're soo hard to come by, unlike the black/red Original
this is true. Does anybody know why? I seem to notice people like the '01 retro of the black/reds more than the OG's. This blows my mind because I love the OG's, the way the patent leather has the white Lining is awesome.
pimp.gif
wish I could find a size 11.5

If u really want this shoe you'll be able to get them, that's it. You should already have a game plan.

Back
Top Bottom