128916553243662096.jpg

not even riot gear is gon save em!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by mrkane

looks like Air Randy changed his ebay name to "deepstylehouse_com"
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Ouch.... I will not buy these from other people/ebay after release date if i happen not to get them from a retail store or mom and pop's. Everyone is gonna try and swap their "early" pairs they got from these sites.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Dope OG's back there, they're soo hard to come by, unlike the black/red Original
this is true. Does anybody know why? I seem to notice people like the '01 retro of the black/reds more than the OG's. This blows my mind because I love the OG's, the way the patent leather has the white Lining is awesome.
pimp.gif
wish I could find a size 11.5
Thanks JF. Your right, OG Concords do seem to be really hard to come by compared to the OG UNC and ezpecially the OG Black/Reds. 

Zapatohead, I think some people prefer the 2001 black/red because the red is darker than the OG. Alot of people that see an OG pair of Black/Red XIs in person for the first time are suprised at how orange they look.   
I think that people prefer the 2001 pair over the OG's because of the white lining on the patent leather on the OG's. To be honest, I like the red on the soles on the OG's much more than the 2001 pair because the red POPS more. I own the OG's and the 2001 retro and my OG's are not orange, it is a bright red. OG's is true red and the 2001's is varsity red. The reason that some OG's are orange is due to the yellowing of the sole and it will be unlikely for the 2001 pairs to become orange because the red is darker. I do agree that it is much easier and more affordable to find the OG black/red 11's than find the OG Concords.

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

Originally Posted by mrkane

looks like Air Randy changed his ebay name to "deepstylehouse_com"
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Ouch.... I will not buy these from other people/ebay after release date if i happen not to get them from a retail store or mom and pop's. Everyone is gonna try and swap their "early" pairs they got from these sites.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I wanna cop online, but worried about sizing. How do these run?

true to size just like the cool greys.

Honestly it depends on your foot.  I have a little wider foot and normally buy all size 9.5 in Jordans (i.e. 3's, 4's, 5's).  However I have purchased both size 9.5 and 10 in the space jams and cool greys.  Granted the cool greys fit bigger, I opted to keep the size 10's and sell the size 9.5s.  I have the 2011 concords in a size 10 and they fit perfectly for me.  Basically, if you don't want your pinky toe to hurt and have wide(r) feet, go half size up.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Caliroots, 2 pairs, plus 2 fillers to get price up to 300 Euro for Free Shipping = 207 shipped per pair.

I think they took them down after they found your "loophole" lol

Originally Posted by hostos

this is what i believe sneaker stores are going to look like come RD

128916553243662096.jpg

not even riot gear is gon save em!!!
laugh.gif

I'm wit chu manin, people think we playing when I say they will be deaths on te streets. Most popular shoe worldwide and is Christmas

^ I figured that out earlier but they didn't have my size up when someone provided the link, just 7-9 12.5-14.5. Soleheaven emailed me back and said they were going to put a second stock up in the near future. There will be plenty of other euro sites that have them up, I'm going to be patient. Not paying over $210 per pair since I can get that price at the local Finishline a week early.

Lol @ these people still hyping the release date, trying to scare other members into paying the same outrageous price they paid.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Dope OG's back there, they're soo hard to come by, unlike the black/red Original
this is true. Does anybody know why? I seem to notice people like the '01 retro of the black/reds more than the OG's. This blows my mind because I love the OG's, the way the patent leather has the white Lining is awesome.
pimp.gif
wish I could find a size 11.5
WORD!

^^^Sorry
laugh.gif
:

He's right tho I been trying to find an OG pair of Concords and no one will let them go for less than $600. I got these from an NT'er earlier this and didnt pay anywhere near that.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Caliroots, 2 pairs, plus 2 fillers to get price up to 300 Euro for Free Shipping = 207 shipped per pair.

how many freakin pairs are you buying?
laugh.gif

Straight from sns Facebook

More info about the AJ XI´s tomorrow. Looks like we will start taking pre-orders this Thursday,/Peter

Originally Posted by DRO3000

^^^Sorry
laugh.gif

He's right tho I been trying to find an OG pair of Concords and no one will let them go for less than $900. I got these from an NT'er earlier this and didnt pay anywhere near that.

fixed & i know
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom