Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Caliroots, 2 pairs, plus 2 fillers to get price up to 300 Euro for Free Shipping = 207 shipped per pair.

how many freakin pairs are you buying?
laugh.gif
lol, as many as my pockets allow. atleast i got rid of my SDS pairs

hopefully SNS doesnt charge too much, right around retail would be nice and they got free shipping
pimp.gif

need to get some cash in paypal
frown.gif

Not sure how they do it in other states but the FTL/Champs/FNL/FA around here don't allow returns/exchanges on retro Jordans in high demand like these. I'm not worried about people returning their fake pairs to stores. What's the point of that anyways? 90% of them knew they were fake before they bought them, why keep them DS only to return them in a couple months?

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

^What's SNS?
http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/
Didn't know about that website. With the free shipping I would actually end up saving money on all their releases due to NYC sales tax which I assume doesn't apply since they're based in Sweden. You said you have to fill up your paypal. Is there an issue with using a Visa credit card on the site?
They have the black metallic 5s for $160 in my size, considering doubling up on them. If only so much fire wasn't being released in the next 2 months.

Talked to end clothing, said they will have em in about a week. Lady said she will email
when they come in. Will keep checkin on my own though thru various sources

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Caliroots, 2 pairs, plus 2 fillers to get price up to 300 Euro for Free Shipping = 207 shipped per pair.

I would've easily done two, but they had only 1 11.5
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

^What's SNS?
http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/
Didn't know about that website. With the free shipping I would actually end up saving money on all their releases due to NYC sales tax which I assume doesn't apply since they're based in Sweden. You said you have to fill up your paypal. Is there an issue with using a Visa credit card on the site?
They have the black metallic 5s for $160 in my size, considering doubling up on them. If only so much fire wasn't being released in the next 2 months.
copped my BC IIIs from them and had no problems using my VISA through paypal

Originally Posted by kobe8is

KicksCrew.com are legit.
smile.gif

Just got my par.
The pictures of the pair on kicks crew are early release shoes. Early release shoes use US boxes with the perforated US MSRP tag. You can see the msrp tag has been ripped off in the box label picture. Release day retail shoes in Asia do not have any perforation on the box label and include a chinese Nike tag on front of the box.

Back
Top Bottom