Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

SDS? What's the website to "SDS"?
FAKE, stay away.
yea dont worry about that, its very disappointing. Sells *******t.

** not to bring it up again, but Im sure people on here would frame your last post Zyzz, lol
laugh.gif
. not flaming.

Trying to pick up 3 pairs of these and then I am out of the game till Playoff XII's and Columbias.

Peace.

Looks like I will be waiting til the 23rd to get a pair from a official retailer. Been hearing way too many horrior stories bout these websites selling bogus J's. I thought about getting them early to avoid the chaos but I decided that I'm not gonna pay damn near double for them. It's gonna be a crazy day for sure.

saw these in person on Saturday from my boy at Foot Locker and they're def
pimp.gif

he said so far they only got 12 pairs and 3-4 pairs are already spoken for by employees
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NewZ05

pimp.gif

he said so far they only got 12 pairs and 3-4 pairs are already spoken for by employees
30t6p3b.gif
exactly, wont be surprised if employees take more than 3-4 pairs

Only 12 pairs? Where are you from NewZ05? I'm gonna try hittin up the FL HOH on the 23rd and hopefully they have lots of pairs.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

one of the perks that comes with the job imo.

you work at that crappy job all year long, dealing with annoying customers, and just the whole corporate setting in footlocker where you got managers, dm's etc breathing down your throat, i think employees should get priority on pairs as long as it's within reason and customers get access to pairs as well.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

you work at that crappy job all year long, dealing with annoying customers, and just the whole corporate setting in footlocker where you got managers, dm's etc breathing down your throat, i think employees should get priority on pairs as long as it's within reason and customers get access to pairs as well.
QFT

Originally Posted by DRO3000

QFT
FTL employee cosigning this..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

QFT
pimp.gif
I feel ya'll I aint even madd 
happy.gif
. I barely ever go to a large chain to buy a hot commodity shoe anyways, is why I stick with local shops where couple my peeps work at. 

Originally Posted by MrWavez

QFT
pimp.gif
Only cool if you are in high school or first two years (maybe third) in college. Laughable if you are a grown man and a job perk is dibs on a $200 tennis shoe. 

thenewjs23.......dude I don't even work for FTL or any retail store.... but, I'd rather have someone legit grinding for $$$$ than peddling yay or being homeless. Some people out there work 3 jobs just to support themselves. It's just a blessing in itself to be working now-a-days. Regardless I'm sure no one that works at FTL is thinking "Oh I wish I'll be here forever." It's just a stepping stone in there life and for the unfortunate time just passes by and then your just the a 10 year vet at FTL lol...... but who knows some of them might go to corporate. I guess I some what agree with you but it all depends on how long your there. If you work for a few years no prob but more then that then that's just a lack of motivation.....

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

thats the issue, im cool with employees getting dibs but dont sit there and let them walk out with multiples when your only allowing everyone else one pair. (speaking from experience, thats what my FNL did last year)

Back
Top Bottom