Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

And the countdown begins on SNS..... Ill be watching!
nerd.gif

HOH galleria in houston got 96 pairs in so far, and the mgr said they expect 2 more shipments to arrive before the 23rd... still gonna be pandemonium

nerd.gif

I didn't want to say anything, its going to be a battle for them on Thursday. Good luck to all, I'll be happy with 1 pair. Can't beat the price either.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

nerd.gif

I didn't want to say anything, its going to be a battle for them on Thursday. Good luck to all, I'll be happy with 1 pair. Can't beat the price either.
Yeah its going to look real bad at SNS. Since they are perordering in store already.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

HOH galleria in houston got 96 pairs in so far, and the mgr said they expect 2 more shipments to arrive before the 23rd... still gonna be pandemonium
Ha im from the H and again I wont be out there. 

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

Yeah, Footlocker at Deerbrook said he had about 80 pairs and expecting a few more shipments.    They looked really good in person.  I miss the soft leather around the ankles, but I guess the benefit to having stiff material is they wont crease and wrinkle as bad as the OG's or 00's did.

just talked to CT on twitter they said their dropping theirs on the 23rd.
tired.gif

16 days 13 hours 24 minutes 30 seconds til RD

I wish stores did these sneakers like they do video games. You grab a slip and have your pairs secured and that way you can go on about you day. Either way whether they allow preorder or not this shoe will sell out so why not for once think of the customer seeing as how this is a holiday release. Good luck to everyone.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I wish stores did these sneakers like they do video games. You grab a slip and have your pairs secured and that way you can go on about you day. Either way whether they allow preorder or not this shoe will sell out so why not for once think of the customer seeing as how this is a holiday release. Good luck to everyone.

it would work but you would have to put down over 1/2 the price after taxes or you have dudes dropping $100 to cover 10 pairs($10 preorder like a game)

Hey guys, for SNS, would it be cheaper to use a mastercard directly, or to go through paypal to use a mastercard? Or would it make a difference? Idk if either way would prevent an international charge or whatever you call it

Well they can do it where they limit it to one pair per person, and have it show up in the system through out all of their stores. If people want another pair then come release day after all preorder pairs are spoken for then they are free to grab as many as they desire.

Well they can do it where they limit it to one pair per person, and have it show up in the system through out all of their stores. If people want another pair then come release day after all preorder pairs are spoken for then they are free to grab as many as they desire.
Jb wants people to come up empty handed to keep the hype train rolling. 

rareair45 wrote:
AquaGrape2345 wrote:

This sneaker is iconic, so they will sell out no matter what color combination they decide to throw out.

rareair45 wrote:
AquaGrape2345 wrote:

This sneaker is iconic, so they will sell out no matter what color combination they decide to throw out.
Its not so much to build hype about the Jordan XI in particular, but more about keeping the demand for the brand alive. 

i just want one pair. i wish it didn't have to be so hectic. back in the early 90's my parents could take me into any shop weeks after the newest jay dropped and it was an easy cop. they were everywhere. i miss those days. all this hype and mayhem makes me want to bail, for real.

Back
Top Bottom