Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by raidercb5

After what Steez said about these early release sites Im super sketch on pre-orders...Im soo close to pullin the trigger on slamdunkspace tho just cause every post Ive read said theyre 100%
Anyone care to vouch for the legitimacy of this site so we can put it to rest already?

Everytime someone has brought this up, the response is yes they are 100% legit. There are threads dedicated to this and you can follow jay on twitterHope we can put it to rest

Originally Posted by Zyzz

pics from www.slamdunkspace.com

1c4ab254dc050a8773ccb68970559bb2.image.666x443.JPG

e3ac267d03431fcb6ff3c9d827fce202.image.666x443.JPG

403f7023c1a50a89a947b4110d68c11d.image.666x443.JPG

6f04a6fb0384b1b58e73d35e6a96fd5c.image.666x443.JPG

ca88ad5f308e15ee2adb46ff86c3d5eb.image.666x443.JPG

45a7f2d79922a03e71ede330246e7abd.image.666x443.JPG

so these don't look completely off to you guys?
those look fake to me, like not even that close to real. There's more patent pleather on them but the cut is so off it's crazy to me

if THAT was my pair I'd be returning them ASAP or getting rid of them. I didn't really mind my CDP/2010 Cool grey(my space jams irk me a little sometimes but they look fine still)

These...no.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

1c4ab254dc050a8773ccb68970559bb2.image.666x443.JPG

e3ac267d03431fcb6ff3c9d827fce202.image.666x443.JPG

403f7023c1a50a89a947b4110d68c11d.image.666x443.JPG

6f04a6fb0384b1b58e73d35e6a96fd5c.image.666x443.JPG

ca88ad5f308e15ee2adb46ff86c3d5eb.image.666x443.JPG

those look fake to me, like not even that close to real. There's more patent pleather on them but the cut is so off it's crazy to me

if THAT was my pair I'd be returning them ASAP or getting rid of them. I didn't really mind my CDP/2010 Cool grey(my space jams irk me a little sometimes but they look fine still)

These...no.
patent in the last photo looks really off.

It's off because they're B grades, fresh off the assembly belt, overpriced yet un-marked to help you feel better about your purchase
happy.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

These...no.
patent in the last photo looks really off.

this last photo here looks kinda "off" maybe its just a bad angle, but yes, they dont look right .

i work for a major hotel chain and we have alot of hotels in China, and no matter how much auditing and systems and contracts we have in place with the owners of these 5 star hotels, corruption is rife in China.

so im not suprised at all that these have leaked out and hit the market 5 months early. Nothing Nike can really do about it.

Well i went ahead and ordered off Slamdunkspace. Shoes look great to me... I dont see any problems with the pics. The heel tab 23 does look shiny on some but probably just camera and lighting. If they turn out being fake, oh well, i paid paypal and ill just file and ship back for refund. But im sure theyre all good. My wait period went from 5 months to 3 weeks 
happy.gif
. If these turn out good ill order another pair from them, then go ahead and try to get one on RD.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by jretro23

the 23 on the back of the right shoe from slamdunkspace looks off. might just be the angle.

it looks shiney right?? different from the clean %%* pics from that other site
didn't notice the shine, could be the light. i was looking at how off center the 23 is *shrugs*

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Well i went ahead and ordered off Slamdunkspace. Shoes look great to me... I dont see any problems with the pics. The heel tab 23 does look shiny on some but probably just camera and lighting. If they turn out being fake, oh well, i paid paypal and ill just file and ship back for refund. But im sure theyre all good. My wait period went from 5 months to 3 weeks 
happy.gif
. If these turn out good ill order another pair from them, then go ahead and try to get one on RD.
they arent fake though.

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

happy.gif
they arent fake though.
Na i know they're not fake, thats why i ordered. Lotta ppl saying they're b-grade and such tho... Guess thats what i was getting at. Got word from seller that they aren't b-grade and 100% auth, a-grades. So i just keep that documentation in the event they are b-grades... i can just send back for refund from paypal. I aint worried at all tho. Im sure ill be 100% happy when they arrive. Dude seems straight.

^ basically. Sometimes u just gotta try and hope for the best. That's why I copped both. And all they do is claim authenticity, everywhere, so if something comes up dirty, I'll holla at paypal, no biggie.

I dont think the majority of you guys that are complaining about these early sites know what b-grades truely are and how they decide which shoes become b-grades. And also, come release day, a lot of you guys will pick up b-grades, trust me.

what i hated on those cdp breds were the 23 on tab came off if you were to breathe on them.

anyone think these are going to be the same? on that note, what made the ones on bred come off so easily?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I dont think the majority of you guys that are complaining about these early sites know what b-grades truely are and how they decide which shoes become b-grades. And also, come release day, a lot of you guys will pick up b-grades, trust me.

I know bgrades. I have some bgrade cdp XIs... patent is way off. The patent on the heel end of the shoes is higher on the L shoe then it is on the R shoe. The patent cut on the toe box is slightly off on the R shoe. So ill know once they come in whats up. If its nothing i can notice then im sure no one else will. I just cant wait man... Im excited 
laugh.gif

^Not sure why the CDP XI 23 came off so easy. well, quality obviously. The 23 on my Jams or CGs havent come off or even cracked, so i wouldnt worry about it happening to these too much. Seems the problem was fixed.

All jordan are now b grades. Lol. I think someone bought xis from footlocker with the jumpman Jordan sign in the tongue upside down

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

air randy's pics are looking good. How much do they cost off of his site?

$235. But they'll actually come out more then Slamdunkspace with the shipping. He charges $35 to ship + an extra $10 for double box. Getting double boxing on these isn't even a question for me. I wanna preserve that beautiful packaging.

Im still not liking the jumpman on the left shoe.
Not only looks it dumb facing backward, but the
Position is really off. While the jumpman on the
right shoe is applied perfectly with both legs
on the same height and the shape of the
Patent cut fitting the curve of the legs,
The left jumpman is no where close,
Like it being rotated clockwise and the
hand with tge baskeball is too close
At the heelpart with the 23.
While the stitched jumpman itself
Looks better than on my 2000 concords,
the placing looks totally off here....