Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

if the shoes were complete replica they wouldnt have the hole or any #s, my xi low wht blk silver have the hole and blue #s indicating a date in May of 2011. What #s are printed on yours kobe?

Also the first dude who posted his restocked SJs had the exact insole with the stripes on the bottom as other XIs indicating a Nike insole although it wasnt that clear of a picture....

I like how i told jay was responding to all my messages on twitter, but once i said that they werent responding my emails asking for a refund i get ignored. 2 emails, a paypal claim and nothing from SDS yet. smh.

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

i know this has nothing to do with the aj xi concord

i bought a pair of authentic nike air max 2009 (running shoe) blk/red from footlocker in 2010, shoe released in march of 2009

inside the tag date saids it was made on 2010, dont remember the exact date but i will take pics later on, just hate going through all those shoe boxes lol

indifferent.gif

C'mon bro. That's like asking why the Air Max 95's I bought last week have a 2011 production date. 
laugh.gif

yea because the air max 95 been retroed so many times over the years while the air max 09 only been released once in 2009

I'll check the tags tomorrow, but my store got a restock of air max 2009s early this year. I don't know if it was just old stock, or a new batch. We also just got in these true flights from a few years ago, but they were a whole new run with tags from this year, so it does happen. I just don't think they would do that with Space Jams though.

I got a little carried away trying to take my insole out and the glue pulled the white part up too. Here's the air unit lol. Btw, these are from Footaction and there was no hole.

spacejam.jpg

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I got a little carried away trying to take my insole out and the glue pulled the white part up too. Here's the air unit lol.

spacejam.jpg
lmao,
roll.gif
roll.gif

was there a hole?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

I got a little carried away trying to take my insole out and the glue pulled the white part up too. Here's the air unit lol.

spacejam.jpg
lmao,
roll.gif
roll.gif

was there a hole?

I see five holes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

all you guys with paypal disputes, you know you have to escalate the dispute to a claim if you want to get a refund. once you escalate the dispute to a claim paypal will investigate the claim and if the seller does not repond or provide shipping confirmation within 7 days, then paypal will automaticaly decide the claim in your favor and issue you a full refund. if you dont escalate the dispute, it will sit there until the 45 day limit is up and your s.o.l. unless ar or sds ships the shoes out or issues you a refund.

Originally Posted by bhcizme916

I got my tracking 20 minutes ago as well, order number 579, not active yet though...

The pair I ordered for my boy was 578 and I havent received it yet. I got mine the other day for 427.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

I got my tracking 20 minutes ago as well, order number 579, not active yet though...

The pair I ordered for my boy was 578 and I havent received it yet. I got mine the other day for 427.
Is your # coming up available and track-able? Mine and many others do not work.

I got a little carried away trying to take my insole out and the glue pulled the white part up too. Here's the air unit lol. Btw, these are from Footaction and there was no hole.

spacejam.jpg
one of the reasons i never take the insoles out of ANY of my shoes 

i feel your pain my dude 

is that the space jams ?

@160 Yea, those are Space Jams. It's not a big deal though since the insole pops right back in over top of it.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Nope. My boy's order number is earlier than mine and his doesnt work as well. You have 45 days to open a claim, if I have nothing by the 30th (which will be 30 days), Im opening a claim to get the process started

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

his twitter said the tracking should work tomorrow.

@160 Yea, those are Space Jams. It's not a big deal though since the insole pops right back in over top of it.

the bad thing though it will not be the same 
i'm almost sure of it 

i hope i'm wrong

Back
Top Bottom