Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Wait.. my spaces jams dont have a milky sole.. but they were purchased at FTL. So how do we know translucent soles = fake?
Spacejams didn't have a opaque toe. PEOPLE NEED TO WAIT UNTIL THE NIKE PICTURES COME OUT TO COMPARE.
^This and im sick of people saying "my jams are clear toed" if you find a milky pair of jams then u have a problem
as other people have constantly in this thread, milky toes started with the 2010 cool greys
all 11s before that have translucent toes!
i noticed that on some of these early release pairs that the milky toes dont look natural. its hard to explain but its like the added something to them at the last second.  theres a line through the toe.  anyone know what i mean?
Shut up. Cool greys had non "milkey" soles as well.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Spacejams didn't have a opaque toe. PEOPLE NEED TO WAIT UNTIL THE NIKE PICTURES COME OUT TO COMPARE.
^This and im sick of people saying "my jams are clear toed" if you find a milky pair of jams then u have a problem
as other people have constantly in this thread, milky toes started with the 2010 cool greys
i noticed that on some of these early release pairs that the milky toes dont look natural. its hard to explain but its like the added something to them at the last second.  theres a line through the toe.  anyone know what i mean?

nah lebroomshames the cg's did not

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

people need to learn how to read around here.

and good gosh, SDS IS TERRIBLE AT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

don't tell us about relax and have patience with this dude when he's taken thousands and thousands of dollars of people's money and lies and lies and lies to them, sends out fake tracking numbers, takes weeks to ship, has paypal forcing him to refund, etc. this dude said he'd refund me in 24 hours and NEVER did.

talking 'bout "You guys are way too demanding."
indifferent.gif

this dude is caking off these early releases, so go hire some help or something.
30t6p3b.gif

i don't care that a few people have finally received a few legit pairs from him (so we think anyway, there's no clear way to know quite yet, i still say take 'em to flightclub and see what they say since they did blow the whistle on the fake jams he sold).

terrible customer service and straight up lying to customers is wack, not selling fakes doesn't make up for it (really? is that what it's come down to? that should be a standard).

Brah, you stupid as %!+%. Your treating him as if he is a USA merchant. If Jay had shipped when he initially planed to, then everyone that ordered would be stuck with the fakes (look at randy's pairs). He took his time to get it right. You said you filed a dispute with paypal, YOUR STRAIGHT THEN. And since you make 1200 a week, having 260 dollars tied up should be NOTHING for you. Seriously, y'all dudes act like you guys ordered these from FNL or something.

Finally got a tracking # for my size 13! I'm surprised its actually working on the USPS site but not on the EMS site. Hopefully I should have them by the end of next week

So excited lol I feel like a kid waiting for x-mas to come

i agree, you guys need to chill out. you paid with paypal/CC so your protected no matter what. most of you guys arent even close to 45 days deadline. if you guys wanted these badly and best pairs im sure you can wait it out. i know you guys all seen the pics from SDS being posted on here and the other site. you guys are getting good shoes. the wait is worth it IMO

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

I've seen 1 pic of cool greys with a clear toe. With these Concords we're seeing clear toe pairs, milky toe pairs, and pairs with with lines through the toe. I'm not sayin there fake but non of us know for sure. So shut up

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

I got my pair today from AR (after missing delivery 2Xs). I'll post pics after I get off, but here's a quick rundown of what I saw wrong:

1. My freakin' box didn't have a label! I thought it was the back of the box until I flipped it around and still saw nothing. This is probably what disappoints me the most.
2. Toes are transluscent and there is a small area where you can see excessive glue on one of the shoes. Not a lot, but more than the other.
3. I had a very small stain on one of the toes, which I will try to get off later.
4. My carbon-fiber is def. not as clean looking as most other pairs I've seen. Also have like 2-3 "bubbles" on my sole, but that's happened buying from FTL, FA, Champs.
5. Jumpman(s) are not as "thick" looking as SDS pairs. I think that goes with the "stitching" spoken of earlier.
6. The 23 on the top of the box is not indented as deep as my CGs or SJs.

Overall, I think I have a decent pair, but like I said before, this is def. my last time purchasing early. Pics coming soon.....
overall you think you have a decent pair?

i mean come on son do you need to have @%$+ stains on your shoes for you not to accept em?

it amazes me how much people will let go by know a days

return that and get your money back fam!!

Wait.. my spaces jams dont have a milky sole.. but they were purchased at FTL. So how do we know translucent soles = fake?
*sigh
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
yeah, *sigh* at these over used corny .gifs over used daily in this thread.

and I'm just tryna get clarification on the situation, because it seem to me that majority of you guys are asking Nooblee like hes the GOD of Authentication. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i agree, you guys need to chill out. you paid with paypal/CC so your protected no matter what. most of you guys arent even close to 45 days deadline. if you guys wanted these badly and best pairs im sure you can wait it out. i know you guys all seen the pics from SDS being posted on here and the other site. you guys are getting good shoes. the wait is worth it IMO
I have no problem waiting..waiting isn't my issue. My issue is I emailed him on Saturday to find out why my tracking number wasn't working. He informed me that he didnt have an 11.5 in this shipment and gave me the choice if i want to go up or down. I informed him of my choice. He thanked me for being so patient and told me that my number would start tracking soon. This morning when i do my daily tracking number check it did not track. He then sent me THE EXACT SAME EMAIL VERBATIM, about him not having an 11.5. That is my issue, we supposedly already resolved the sizing fiasco.

In response to the bolded section. Homeboy who just got his pair in have one Hell of a lean to them, so yes we have seen the pics, and if my pair come looking like that. I will be highly upset. and that in my opinion is not worth the wait.

1 out of like 20+ pairs received. havent seen a problem other than that one. like Jay said he will refund/exchange no problem so i wouldnt worry about it.

You must be getting some type of cut from SDS...the way you checkin' up on everyone and seeing where they got their pairs from is suspect.

*sigh
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
yeah, *sigh* at these over used corny .gifs over used daily in this thread.

and I'm just tryna get clarification on the situation, because it seem to me that majority of you guys are asking Nooblee like hes the GOD of Authentication. 

brah stop being lazy and read....its been said a thousand times that the SJ's have translucent soles and that the "milky" trend started with last years CG

and if you hate the gifs......................

happy.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

You must be getting some type of cut from SDS...the way you checkin' up on everyone and seeing where they got their pairs from is suspect.

checking up on pairs? WUT?

brah hop off me, damn. i seen people got them on here and on the other site. guess that means im checking up on everyones orders...

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

checking up on pairs? WUT?

brah hop off me, damn. i seen people got them on here and on the other site. guess that means im checking up on everyones orders...
i must admit i was one of the most annoyed here with you and your sds lovin

i still say you have some type of agreement with jay but 90% of his pairs seem to be on point at the moment (except some that got some
sick.gif
pairs) so preach on

Man, this thread is hilarious. Mine are real, yours are fake. Clear toes, milky toes. My tracking doesn't work, stop whining it'll work soon. Straight comedy.
laugh.gif

nope no agreement, thing is i havent even really talked to him at all since i got my concords last week. only time i even emailed him was to ask why some of your tracking numbers werent working because im a nice guy like that.

HAAAA, SDS just told me this"no idea, maybe yours will ship in 2nd shipment thats why. most if not all orders have shipped and tracking sent out"

Thats wrong how they dont even tell people.Whats also more F'ed up is that people ordered after me and got tracking.SMH
Couldve spent 10/20 more dollars and went with promo shoes and got the concords in like 4 days like the rest if they would actually  email me the truth....AR and SDS are off my list for now.And im sure alot more after the Space Jam issue aswell.

how you gonna think FC knows anything. they can say early release concords are fake even if they are in fact legit. They have no knowledge of the shoe since it hasnt even released. Noob said the ones we got are legit and even if he didnt say that i would know that because my pair is top notch.

how are you sure you know anything or 

nooblee knows anything 100% ( i dont doubt his knowledge) 

though he does know a lot 

the only person that knows whats going on are the sweatshop workers breathing in the glue and the people breathing in the fumes at the front gate of the factory 

i beg to differ with you about FC
also lets not forget you and your website are not flight club 

i dont believe your in nyc so

if your in LA take one of your "top notch" pairs to the store and see what they say 

not everyone at FC at least the nyc store knows everything 

not trying to hate 

but i know for a fact that there are a few people that know there stuff there 

as i have taken early released pairs of shoes to FC for 2 years straight in 2007 and 2008 and never had a problem with them not taking my shoes 

but this is now something new and from what i can see FC does not take early release shoes anymore 

anyways 

i dont think anyone knows whats real or fake with these shoes anymore 

i today saw a pair at downtown brooklyn's funton street for $450.00 and the shoe had the "so called " fake toe box and the shoe was perfect 

like in the picture 

1zz2onr.jpg

until i saw the shoe myself today i though a few and only a few people on here knew what they where talking about 

now i dont think anyone knows what the hell there talking about with the shoe

we will only know come December 

people think there experts and no know really knows anything 

going back to the knowledge of early release pairs 

the only person with real knowledge are the owners of the early release websites not the second hand sellers in the states 

there just being fed what the HK early sellers are telling them and the rest of the sheep on here eat it up 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

how you gonna think FC knows anything. they can say early release concords are fake even if they are in fact legit. They have no knowledge of the shoe since it hasnt even released. Noob said the ones we got are legit and even if he didnt say that i would know that because my pair is top notch.

though he does not a lot 

the only person that know whats going on are the sweatshop workers breathing in the glue and the people breathing in the fumes at the front gate of the factory 

if your in LA take one of your "top notch" pairs to the store and see what they say 

as i have taken early released pairs of shoes to FC for 2 years straight in 2007 and 2008 and never had a problem with them not taking my shoes 

but this is now something new and from what i can see FC does not take early release shoes anymore 

anyways 

i today saw a pair at downtown brooklyn's funton street for $450.00 and the shoe had the "so called " fake toe box and the shoe was perfect 

like in the picture 

1zz2onr.jpg

until i saw the shoe myself today i though a few and only a few people on here knew what they where talking about 

now i dont think anyone knows what the hell there talking about with shoe

the only person with real knowledge are the owners of the early release websites not the second hand sellers in the states 

there just being fed what the HK early sellers are telling them and the rest of the sheep on here eat it up 
Your grammar is atrocious. Anyway, I just got my Concords in from SDS. It's FLAWLESS! I'll post pictures once my camera battery is done charging. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Phongables

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

though he does not a lot 

the only person that know whats going on are the sweatshop workers breathing in the glue and the people breathing in the fumes at the front gate of the factory 

anyways 

like in the picture 

1zz2onr.jpg

now i dont think anyone knows what the hell there talking about with shoe

Your grammar is atrocious. Anyway, I just got my Concords in from SDS. It's FLAWLESS! I'll post pictures once my camera battery is done charging. 
smokin.gif
thanks teacher 
and the same to the douche bags below you 

Noob never said that all the pairs people received were legit.... HE said that the pair you received was legit.

Back
Top Bottom