Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how you gonna think FC knows anything. they can say early release concords are fake even if they are in fact legit. They have no knowledge of the shoe since it hasnt even released. Noob said the ones we got are legit and even if he didnt say that i would know that because my pair is top notch.
Nah. Noob didn't co-sign that pair with the crooked 23 on the heel homie

Originally Posted by rareair45

how you gonna think FC knows anything. they can say early release concords are fake even if they are in fact legit. They have no knowledge of the shoe since it hasnt even released. Noob said the ones we got are legit and even if he didnt say that i would know that because my pair is top notch.
Noob never said that all the pairs people received were legit.... HE said that the pair you received was legit.

Just incase you Guys are wondering my boy is a manager at Champs. So I showed him my Concords from SDS Today and he asked for the barcode numbers.He entered them in the computer and BAM!! The air Jordan Retro XI popped up! SoTake it for what it's worth.

Lets be clear.

1. doubt brought both SDS and AR to a crawl when real vs fake came about.

2. AR still sent out what he had (I assume he couldn't get a new shipment or fix issues before people starting caving)

3. SDS sent out tracking that didn't work for almost 2 weeks in some cases (I assume because he was getting other pairs)

4. SDS pairs come with u.s. MSRP ( I thought MSRP is only for the U.S., could be wrong)

5. SDS runs a business selling sneakers yet didn't know he was getting fake Space Jams.

6. Should've been #1, ZZyz is connected to SDS and you can clearly see that he got the best looking pairs compared to everyone else.

Here are my photos. I see I've gotten some hate for saying that I think I got a decent pair overall. The stain came out just by rubbing my finger over it. But you guys can judge for yourself......

2cnjwcl.jpg

As I stated before, no label, which I've already contacted Randy about

33fahon.jpg

28s6lv4.jpg

5d2mqh.jpg

translucent toe-cap.....

mwxjbt.jpg

2v1vnsz.jpg

I think I got a good PL cut

2i78kna.jpg

9gkjes.jpg

14wgls4.jpg

2vdhdva.jpg

6rsw2e.jpg

Couldn't take a good shot of the tag with the cam I was using.....

wow was looking at a pair of Kobe vi grinches off of ebay(item number 280731045450)  and noticed this

Q: Hey, I was wondering how the kobes are a replica? Were they still obtained from a nike store? Thanks.

A: No Sir. The shoes are not from a Nike outlet or Nike factory. The shoes were manufactured by another company. They are 100% identical to the real shoe, but Replica's of the shoe never the less.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
, if you look at the kobes
eek.gif
eek.gif

Noob never said that all the pairs people received were legit.... HE said that the pair you received was legit.
the others people received from SDS were exact like mine, LEGIT.

im saying you cant go to FC with a shoe that hasnt released yet. they havent even seen the shoe before hand to know if its legit or not is what im saying.

im saying you cant go to FC with a shoe that hasnt released yet. they havent even seen the shoe before hand to know if its legit or not is what im saying.
you're contradicting yourself. So FC can't tell its legit BUT you can?

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Wait.. my spaces jams dont have a milky sole.. but they were purchased at FTL. So how do we know translucent soles = fake?

Can someone ban this guy until he learns how to read?
30t6p3b.gif

The pair just posted is 
sick.gif
. If that is what drops, I will not be buying...

I wouldn't buy those for $50 off a clearance rack...

They look fake to me, but with the quality of shoes they make these days, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they were real...

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

Here are my photos. I see I've gotten some hate for saying that I think I got a decent pair overall. The stain came out just by rubbing my finger over it. But you guys can judge for yourself......

translucent toe-cap.....

2v1vnsz.jpg

could take a good shot of the tag with the cam I was using.....
I dont know if it is just the angle of the pic but that is the best patent leather cut Ive seen on all the retros
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by three2three

no im not.

is my pair not legit?

Originally Posted by Phongables

roll.gif
roll.gif

someone plz embed this

Im pretty sure that shirt is like a 4Xl on a schmedium frame. Thats a shame. I thought people stopped doing that. I bet he still rocks jean shorts too

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

roll.gif
roll.gif

someone plz embed this

Im pretty sure that shirt is like a 4Xl on a schmedium frame. Thats a shame. I thought people stopped doing that. I bet he still rocks jean shorts too

I wear jean shorts......
is that not THE STYLE TO FOLLOW anymore??? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by three2three

no im not.

is my pair not legit?
I wouldn't know. The shoe hasn't been released.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

translucent toe-cap.....

2v1vnsz.jpg

could take a good shot of the tag with the cam I was using.....
I dont know if it is just the angle of the pic but that is the best patent leather cut Ive seen on all the retros
nerd.gif

I said the same thing. That is the actual cut.

Dude really was tryna rip over the internet....he say his swag get !*!% LMAO

@ 4:27.. "I'm not good at alot of things in life. Streetball, basketball is one of them......."

I can't wait til I get my order so I can stop coming in here lol. some of yall are gettin wild annoying.

roll.gif
roll.gif

someone plz embed this

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh man, dude said the people callin fakes have "never been to Japan"..........somebody take this guys camera away
roll.gif
roll.gif

Isnt deftronic an NT member???

This dude.....smh

If that aint a hypebeast uniform I dunno what is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

roll.gif
roll.gif

someone plz embed this

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh man, dude said the people callin fakes have "never been to Japan"..........somebody take this guys camera away
roll.gif
roll.gif

Isnt deftronic an NT member???

This dude.....:smh:

IDK but i "Snitched" or "instigated"  whatever yall wanna call it lol. i told him on his twitter feed he was called out.
This should get interesting 

USPS Says that mine are "Inbound, Out of Customs." On the way here! I just hope they're here by Saturday. 10 year HS Reunion that night!!! Need somethin FRESH! BTW, NOT that excited about the reunion...excited to wear the kicks though!

Back
Top Bottom