Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Sneak King wrote:

How come everyone is overlooking the Partial "R" on the Jumpman Jordan tongue tag??? What is the consensus on that??

i wouldnt worry about that too much.  Dont think they would make everything with legit nike parts, only to leave have that mistake.  I think its more of a manufacturer defect.  Kinda interested to see if it will stay looking that way come RD.

I am still waiting on nooblee to elaborate.

Dude that R makes a big difference! I mean it's subtle difference, but still!

I get what you are saying.  But i doubt that is the indicator of fake cords.  I am still wating for nooblee to point out what the red stamp means and what other differences he has noticed.

The thing is once he says the size 13 is fake, it invovles all pairs that he  had previously mentioned to be real, cause he said he noticed something else wrong.  Now if that is the case, i am worried.

For the time being, I dont think anyone should be buying any early pairs till further notice.  This is turning into such a headache.

I am about to just package these Concords up and just send them back to Jay. Escalate my dispute to claim and call it a day. This is just stupid now!

i rather have the clear toe cap from AR! than this "JUMPMAN JOQDAN" from sds/jay
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swetooth9

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by swetooth9

Do you think most places will do a midnight release for these?

The HoH, footlockers, and footactions in my area normally do 8am releases for foamposites, jordans, etc.

Do you think the 11's will be the exception?
It'll likely be the same as every other big release for your store. Not everyone does the midnight release. Depends on your store. ASk them the week of to find out for sure

Thanks, will do. I was just trying to see if I should take PTO for that Friday haha! If it's a midnight release, I wouldn't have to take PTO, but if it's the normal 8am release, I would.
laugh.gif
 Oh well, I'll request it anyway just in case..

"PTO"....you wouldn't happen to work for NGC would you?

Originally Posted by MR nike authentic

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by s dubl

with all the inconsistencies in quality with Nike and JB how are you all so sure whats real and fake?

What happens on release day at footlocker all the same inconsistencies occur?

I AGREE!!!! NOTHING IS CONSISTENT WITH JB/NIKE. ITS A CRAP SHOOT ON GETTING A DECENT PAIR OF KICKS ON RD. UNLESS YOU HAVE THAT OPTION. I DONT AT LEAST NOT WITH RELEASE. PEOPLE ACT LIKE RD IS GOING TO COME AND THERE WILL BE A GLARING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM AND EARLY RELEASES. THE ONLY CONSISTENT THING IS THAT FOR YEARS THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY DIFFERENCE. ALL OF A SUDDEN 2011 ROLLS AROUND AND THERE IS GOING TO BE CHANGE. KEEP BELIEVING YOUR FALSE PROPHET NOOBLEE.

I HOPE JB/NIKE PUTS OUT A BETTER CONCORD THAN THE ONE I GOT FROM SDS.
You sound like another member/worker for those early release sites that make fakes, lol or your just in denial. Your saying there are no differences between "early release sites" and official Jordan Brand/Nike release pairs?????  Get out of your cave son, theres been differences with the Ray Allen XIII, and the Space Jams when compared to real pairs that were released.  Nooblee is the truth.  One last thing, the difference is that Jordan Brand quality is not the best BUT DEFINITELY NOT AS BAD AS THESE EARLY RELEASE SITES, so stop with the excuse of how release day pairs are just as bad.  I think most people are now catching on to these rip off sites and they need to be shut down for the love of the game. 
OH WOW NOW I WORK FOR THEM. PEOPLE WERE SAYING WAS BEING TO HARD ON THEM AFTER THE FOLLOWING CONVO.

Sneak King wrote:
Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Alright, I am gonna catch a lot of fleck for this post, but I still decided to share some info.

Those of you who have been reading this thread religiously like I have, should remember an exchange between Ming(MSole's owner) and nooblee about nike sending ppl straight to the factories to see what is going on the XI line, and thus effectively making the factory almost non-functioning for a few days, or locked down as those two so eloquently put it.  Welp, turns out this was true.

Most of us should know by now, shoes not yet in production are almost impossible to leak out, but once they hit production, with the quantity being made each day, shoes leak out.  However, these shoes dont leak out to just anyone.  Only those with close ties to the higher-ups, actually get access to these shoes.  Some would like to think just any factory worker can get shoes out, and yea maybe they can, but definitely not in mass quantity.  You have to know someone who is at least a manager to get these concords in large numbers.

Lastly, I just want to say, a lot of ppl here are from the US, and because of the way we're all brought up, we have come to expect things in retail to be done a certain way or held to a certain standard.  All good points, and I understand that mentality completely, being that I lived in the US a long time too.  However, coming back to Asia, its a learning experience.  Non-existence return policy, crap customer service, business man trying to make a quick buck regardless of means.  Its not all that uncommon at all.  People here dont usually do business honestly all the time, and its not until after the fact, that you find out you have been deceived.  When you buy from early release sites, you have to understand, you are not dealing with owners who are fully acustomed to the American culture, you are not dealing with retail businesses even, you are dealing with people who have connections to early released shoes.  Most of the time, you will never hear a peep from them.  If that is something you cant deal with, 2xx some bucks is too important to your bottomline, then dont buy from early release sites. 

Anyway, draw your own conclusion, ppl.  Stop being swayed one way or another so easily.
Hey good stuff. My only complaint is that I don't know if you are excusing their lack of customer service because that's the way its done in China. I am an US consumer in the US. I don't care how business is done in China. I expect a certain level of customer service. Once you cross that big pond and begin to service the Americans. You should be prepared to provide them with the level of service that is demanded. They told the truth because they had our money and not provided what was promised. If they provided the promised items they could could be as vague astheypleases.
Dude...That is so "American" of you. I'm an American too but I'm not NEARLY that Brash. If you have a problem with dealing with a certain level of service, then kindly make your about face and leave. I mean "Once you cross that big pond and begin to service the Americans".....REALLY?!?!?! I mean, I don't know you but I will say that your viewpoint is very much "American 'Supremest'"...I'd be a little embarrassed. Entitlement, FTL.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by seanerich19

i rather have the clear toe cap from AR! than this "JUMPMAN JOQDAN" from sds/jay
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone got a good pic of a pair from AR with the jumpman jordan?

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Originally Posted by ao17

cashm0neyand1, I too have the same inconsistencies with the CF plate: one pair is smooth, while the the other is rough and bumpy. 

Also, you guys may want to double check the "Jumpman Jordan" banner...
img0469tn.jpg
 '01

Jumpman Jordan

img0466hh.jpg
 '10

Jumpman Jordan

img0465ls.jpg
 '11

Jumpman Joqdan ?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

After reserching, that line appears on most pairs.Kicks-lab has that an MK.You guys can look for your selfs

READ.

@jayheazy. If this is the production line version, then im guessing JB really dont care that they massed produced the label with the messed up 'R' in JORDAN

"JUMPMAN JORDAN"

SDS pairs
8da1676abfd2f5e66b870ec32ff33e845a2094e6_r.jpg
d0116666b2d6fded6cce72f410d5666b310c86b6_r.jpg
39f36b11619dbf8bd853f356e48868596b0ce1e1_r.jpg
f0916269bfd3f6e169b41714a8fe8ba5a00244f3_r.jpg
6df268e646b2bd6cff6ee366b668cf09d0083b82_r.jpg
b6816861bddff0e566ff6c377f0c488f2ffc5192_r.jpg

if its not JUMPMAN JORDAN  im not buying it..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh and please dont say "it doesnt matter" u know it does!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think these super fakes started before the bc3. Sites like vmvinc had a 2009 tb3 restock earlier in the year. No one thought anything about it at the time, but that seems pretty suspect now. I also remember seeing some super fake anniversary 11s as well last year.

That JUMPMAN JOQDAN with SDS pairs is a real bummer, to go along with the different CF plate on each shoe. Gonna have to return these BS shoes.
sick.gif
sick.gif

clear toecap but man...as i said i rather have this than that "JUMPMAN JOQDAN" did u guys checks all the picture from last 20 pages from sds???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All paris I've seen have those lines.I believe that its either a flaw in early release paris, or final production tag.But as far as I can tell all or most have them.Could be a fake indicator or not, we should just wait till more info comes our way.
Nooblee I hope you shed the light! Haa

gonna have a word or two with Jay. This shiet is crazy. If i touch these early releases next year, i am going to shoot myself. Too much mix info.

I dont even think these sites will live after the way its been.They will draw a big set back.

gonna have a word or two with Jay. This shiet is crazy. If i touch these early releases next year, i am going to shoot myself. Too much mix info.

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

All paris I've seen have those lines.I believe that its either a flaw in early release paris, or final production tag.But as far as I can tell all or most have them.Could be a fake indicator or not, we should just wait till more info comes our way.

I dont even think these sites will live after the way its been.They will draw a big set back.
They will continue. They may not get any NT love but there are way more sneaker lovers than NT members. No matter what goes on in here has nothing to do with whats going on in YOUR streets.

Jayheazy wrote:
eddo1005 wrote:

Been buying from them for a almost 2 years now, and all of a sudden all this controversy is making me boil inside.  Its just not worth the headache anymore.  You try to stand up for what you believe, but in the end, you look like an !+@.  Dont care what XI is dropping next year, i am staying away from controversy.

Jayheazy wrote:
eddo1005 wrote:

Been buying from them for a almost 2 years now, and all of a sudden all this controversy is making me boil inside.  Its just not worth the headache anymore.  You try to stand up for what you believe, but in the end, you look like an !+@.  Dont care what XI is dropping next year, i am staying away from controversy.

First and last time buying from oversea sellers/early sellers. I will even return both pairs in the next couple of days depending on the verdict of this new mess. CF plates/JOQDAN/Red stamp nonsense.   I am totally in a state of
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yea, they will be around but losing alot more customers and that means money! So sooner or later they will give up.IMO
Unless they start telling the truth and announce why we should trust their products.

Originally Posted by seanerich19

u mean all pairs?? LOL!!! i think HIS factory made a mistake on the tougue label..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bro, relax.  You need to stop rubbing it in.  I am pretty sure no one here thinks your AR pair is otherworldly....

Back
Top Bottom