Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

So the restock of SJ that dropped recently are fakes?
SDS came out clean and said the SJ were remade with CG materials (hole in the insole was a clue). It was too good to be true with super icy soles for a two year old shoe. 

where can i buy legit space jams 2009??  any suggestions? if theres any..
laugh.gif

Based on this fiasco w/ early release, I would be extra careful buying a pair even after RD considering they might swap with the "fake" pair they get from early sites. If you end up not getting a pair, and looking from "re-sellers", I strongly suggest that you ask for many close up pics. If the seller refuses, you know what's the deal is. 

i wouldnt care
laugh.gif

These sites have been reported to nike plenty of times, and clearly nike has done nothing to shut them down or will they anytime soon.

dude just got my two size 11's from jay...beautiful. i am so pumped/relieved. im peace-ing out from this thread. i feel like i need a vacation after all of this LOL

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

dude just got my two size 11's from jay...beautiful. i am so pumped/relieved. im peace-ing out from this thread. i feel like i need a vacation after all of this LOL

pics?

Hey guys, I just ordered my pair from SDS. how long did it take for you guys to receive your pairs? Anyone . I live in Phoenix, AZ.

What size did you ordered? The initial orders took at least 30+ days to arrive but since they had started shipping pairs out, I think you'll receive your pair 5-10 days at least depending of course on his stocks.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

post some pics bro, lets see what you got.

Originally Posted by ronc2001

Hey guys, I just ordered my pair from SDS. how long did it take for you guys to receive your pairs? Anyone . I live in Phoenix, AZ.

Lol be prepared to wait at least 20-30 days...took me 22 days to get my pair. Some people gave up after a while since his customer service is really terrible. 
Best advice I can give you is be persistent with emailing him with you order # and size and you have to be patient or you'll end up going crazy. Good luck and hopefully you get a legit pair as well 

Originally Posted by sideshow20

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ Had it been jay tho
grin.gif

I did that too. gave them the links of both of those sites. This whole thing is sick.

My comment was in response to Zyzz posting a bunch of rolling emojicons in response to your post about reporting Randy. I guess the mods hit the delete button on his post. Sorry for the confusion.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

SO IT'S ACCEPTABLE FOR A SITE TO SELL FAKES/'LEGIT'/BGRADES ALL IN ONE AND DUDES HOPE THEY ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE ONE OF THE ONES THAT RECEIVE A 'LEGIT' PAIR?

HMMMM.

yeah, that's what it's come down to it seems...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Dudes are too busy laughing at one another to lend a helping hand or drop some info.

NT is far from the community it used to be.
So true.

Full of a bunch of "I haz recieved some new info guise
roll.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
not telling you though".

Thanks for that post.

I'm more satisfied from a "robocop" post than some cliffhanger.

Well Air R@ndy sent me a email and said send them back to him for an exchange I really want my money back so I will have a chat with paypal

Back
Top Bottom