Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Wasn't getting these anyway, but they should be leather and the gimmick is corny.

QFT. I'm gonna feel the same way about these as I did for the other Nubucks that just released....Less than thrilled. If I do end up getting this colorway,it will be the older Retro version.

They look OK but if these are to celebrate MJ's flu game how come there not the same as the XII's MJ wore in the flu game Why change them?
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Unfortunately, I was really anticipating these due to my childhood basketball days, but as with all things...they ruined it

Really? Those Look Horrible.. I'm Sorry, And The Suede Looks Very Cheap.. The Lower Portion Of The Sneaker Looks Flimsy As Ever Lol.. Smh At JordanBrand... Damn
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dj sven

Swede looks dirty
laugh.gif

As far as the shoe goes, the leather looks weird, the symbols are unnecessary and the shape looks off.

Attaq

interesting. did they really need to add the numbers and face to the side of the shoe? Miiiiiight cop.

Hideous. Why does JB continue to compromise when it comes to Retro models?

Material, shape and extra symbols and letters are horrible. Look at the toe-box area...

I was never a big fan of the Black/Red 12's, but these just stole the soul of the XII's.

smh.gif
slowly pushing me away from this brand...

Not as good as the originals but these will do... definitely will get these if I can't get my hands on a pair of spacejams.

The suede is ok... However, the sick face really kills this shoe... I might cop because its a XII, but not fresh...

Originally Posted by HAGS

..... but with subtle changes....>

Subtle? The original Retro of the Black/Red XII had some subtle changes.
This is almost a different shoe.

Back
Top Bottom