Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got these yesterday, Flints a few weeks ago... I saw the Red/White XIII along with the Cool Grey XI the other day... my jaw dropped. I'm not a hypebeast, but the XIII White Red are just beyond beautiful. Awesome quality, beautiful shoe all around. I thought i'd like these more, but it's quite even. Guys, whoever thinks these will sit are crazy, but if you're low on the funds i'd much rather go with these since they are limited.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

French, you should know already. Dudes in the Bay/SF be doing the most. It's not right unless they OD...

laugh.gif

I wouldn't be shocked at all, but then, like it was mentioned, they are probably camping for those DB 3's.   

UTA restocked and fooling around trying to find a way to change my cc info from my phone, I missed it. Smh, oh well.

My bad guys didn't see the release date for the Alts, but I saw some pick up pics so I assume they were coming out tomorrow. That's what I get for not following the Jordan Brand forum anymore. Pretty certain they'll be there again camping out for the Alt 13s, cool greys, etc....

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

...so is it a QS release...cuz local FTL got a handful of them...

Considering that even finishline near me is getting these, no. The 2005 release was a qs. These seem more like a limited general release.

aaw man damn all these freaking XIII's looks soo good! at this point its like all the 'beast can spend ~$250 on resale prices for the cool greys if it leave these longer

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

aaw man damn all these freaking XIII's looks soo good! at this point its like all the 'beast can spend ~$250 on resale prices for the cool greys if it leave these longer

What?

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Considering that even finishline near me is getting these, no. The 2005 release was a qs. These seem more like a limited general release.

...oooh...cool...so then my layaway plan will work...I hate bein low on funds during the holidays...flints,DBs, Alts, CGs...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

...oooh...cool...so then my layaway plan will work...I hate bein low on funds during the holidays...flints,DBs, Alts, CGs...
ohwell.gif
These won't sit, but they won't be as few and far between as the '05 release. '05 release was mainly FA and Mom and Pop stores. These seem to be getting carried by all chains in a limited supply.

Originally Posted by blakmn89

does altitude 13s hv 3m?

No Sir.....I know its a damn shame...I knowSince none of these 13's have 3m then most likely no 13 retro will ever have 3m againWas in best buy yesterday and saw some kid with the bred 13s on...idk if he knew what they were Lol. I was like nice 13s bro... He just looked at me and nodded slightly Lol

^probably fakes if he didnt even know. atleast he copped a true colorway.

Saw the Alts and white/reds in person last night at my local HOH...the Alt's are unreal in person...that mesh looks really good on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom