AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Freeze

I just got a worn twice pair of chutneys a couple months ago, no creases, jumpmans still in take, even the print on the insole still complete, perfect. I missed them as a kid but always have a deep attraction to them. I broke an insane amount of necks when i rocked em with hoopin shorts. the people around my age and older all were gassed. the younger crowd werent impressed lol. they didnt know anything about them. some thought they were fake lol

Funny how a lot of these new "born again sneakerheads" act like if they've never seen 'em....they gotta be fake!!It makes me laugh how many kids are jumping on the band wagon beastin' over garbage. Lmao

I just got a worn twice pair of chutneys a couple months ago, no creases, jumpmans still in take, even the print on the insole still complete, perfect. I missed them as a kid but always have a deep attraction to them. I broke an insane amount of necks when i rocked em with hoopin shorts. the people around my age and older all were gassed. the younger crowd werent impressed lol. they didnt know anything about them. some thought they were fake lol

Funny how a lot of these new "born again sneakerheads" act like if they've never seen 'em....they gotta be fake!!It makes me laugh how many kids are jumping on the band wagon beastin' over garbage. Lmao

OG samples:
5d3253ae1c77246bfe2a59bb74808124118b9c3.pjpg
4de258fe1873c46ff47a08c26d65df03e0976e4.pjpg
5cb35988e39875b94b7cfd14ac422fb55375a04.pjpg
1582525e337e8400f62a887c8b4669120a04330.pjpg

Only the yellow circle was missing around the jumpman.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Ah, the chutneys  
laugh.gif

I remember them, because I remember them sitting for a lifetime, stores couldn't give these away.  

$59.99-$69.99 racks all day.  

Damn,thats crazy they were fighting over them here in Louisville,Ky

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Ah, the chutneys  
laugh.gif

I remember them, because I remember them sitting for a lifetime, stores couldn't give these away.  

$59.99-$69.99 racks all day.  

Damn,thats crazy they were fighting over them here in Louisville,Ky

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

QFT 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

QFT 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom