AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

After doing some research on my local spots...
asking like them if they'll be getting it (pretending stupid)... Even employees are excited for this..

It seems thst this will sell out here in Chicago and neighboring Suburbs, But it also seems that there will be plenty for everyone.. 
happy.gif

After doing some research on my local spots...
asking like them if they'll be getting it (pretending stupid)... Even employees are excited for this..

It seems thst this will sell out here in Chicago and neighboring Suburbs, But it also seems that there will be plenty for everyone.. 
happy.gif

Can't try these on before I buy em, gotta reserve my size..... If I usually wear a 10.5 but the III's were extra big so I got a 10 so I should expect the same from these right?

Can't try these on before I buy em, gotta reserve my size..... If I usually wear a 10.5 but the III's were extra big so I got a 10 so I should expect the same from these right?

i bet alot of shoe heads will be doubling up on these.i think this is the biggest shoe release since the cool greys.If not what do you think is?

i bet alot of shoe heads will be doubling up on these.i think this is the biggest shoe release since the cool greys.If not what do you think is?

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I agree and disagree.  I mean personally I passed on ALL the allstar games (minus the AJ 2011's) and the foams, for this shoe.  February was a Mad house for releases.  But b/c Feb was such a hot month I really dont see these selling out first day.  I was gonna double up, but decided to get the 2011's aswell. 

But these will def be the last shoe for awhile, I'm even considering passing on the bordeux's in april.  Alot of good releases later on this year.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I agree and disagree.  I mean personally I passed on ALL the allstar games (minus the AJ 2011's) and the foams, for this shoe.  February was a Mad house for releases.  But b/c Feb was such a hot month I really dont see these selling out first day.  I was gonna double up, but decided to get the 2011's aswell. 

But these will def be the last shoe for awhile, I'm even considering passing on the bordeux's in april.  Alot of good releases later on this year.

I'm coppin my 2nd off nba store soon as they up. Would go in store to pick mine out but kinda non sense paying retail plus tax when I got 20% dat I can use at nba store.. just gotta deal with possible glues stains nd wiggling issue tho.. which is buggn the crap outta me to think bout. =/ really don't know how bad this is for ur back or even feet.. any y'all got d wiggling/uneven bottom outsole?

I'm coppin my 2nd off nba store soon as they up. Would go in store to pick mine out but kinda non sense paying retail plus tax when I got 20% dat I can use at nba store.. just gotta deal with possible glues stains nd wiggling issue tho.. which is buggn the crap outta me to think bout. =/ really don't know how bad this is for ur back or even feet.. any y'all got d wiggling/uneven bottom outsole?

Back
Top Bottom