AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Obviously they're better quality. They're originals and Nike wants them to sell. Plus most ofthe Retro J's that Nike outs out are not made for balling, hence the lack of comfort. They know what they're doing. It still doesn't excuse the poor craftsmanship.
30t6p3b.gif

Poor craftsmanship? There are absolutely nothing wrong with the craftsmanship, all the stitches are exactly the same as the original. Maybe with some glue stain issues but other than that these are about as good as it gets compared to any Retro colorway. People need to realize there's a difference between CRAFTSMANSHIP & QUALITY. Most shoes made in Italy equals craftsmanship & quality, shoes made a China...I assume you get the point. As for balling sneakers, MJ wore a new pair each game so are you saying there was poor craftsmanship then to? 

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Obviously they're better quality. They're originals and Nike wants them to sell. Plus most ofthe Retro J's that Nike outs out are not made for balling, hence the lack of comfort. They know what they're doing. It still doesn't excuse the poor craftsmanship.
30t6p3b.gif

Poor craftsmanship? There are absolutely nothing wrong with the craftsmanship, all the stitches are exactly the same as the original. Maybe with some glue stain issues but other than that these are about as good as it gets compared to any Retro colorway. People need to realize there's a difference between CRAFTSMANSHIP & QUALITY. Most shoes made in Italy equals craftsmanship & quality, shoes made a China...I assume you get the point. As for balling sneakers, MJ wore a new pair each game so are you saying there was poor craftsmanship then to?  

You have to understand that these are retros and the originals were made a decade ago obviously the technology that they put into the shoe is old compared to whats being put into shoes now so you can't compare these to lebrons , kobes ,etc 
Thats  why most people buy retros for causal wear and not to play ball in 

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

30t6p3b.gif

You have to understand that these are retros and the originals were made a decade ago obviously the technology that they put into the shoe is old compared to whats being put into shoes now so you can't compare these to lebrons , kobes ,etc 
Thats  why most people buy retros for causal wear and not to play ball in 

My modem crashed last night..had my girl swoosh my (even tho they were retail) got up way too early this morning to find out the champs by my job hadnt sold a pair...easy purchase and the quality is pretty solid too from what I saw

My modem crashed last night..had my girl swoosh my (even tho they were retail) got up way too early this morning to find out the champs by my job hadnt sold a pair...easy purchase and the quality is pretty solid too from what I saw

Man Houston is crazy... had well over 100 people in line at Willowbrook Mall. Footaction opened at 6am and I was lucky to grab a pair. I thought getting there at about 5 would be alright and I'd cop easy. I almost missed out. Im just glad i got mine and I'll definitely be looking to double up on these as soon as my wallet recovers from these and the royal foams.

Man Houston is crazy... had well over 100 people in line at Willowbrook Mall. Footaction opened at 6am and I was lucky to grab a pair. I thought getting there at about 5 would be alright and I'd cop easy. I almost missed out. Im just glad i got mine and I'll definitely be looking to double up on these as soon as my wallet recovers from these and the royal foams.

thought I was late to the online releases. went on footaction...waited out my timer woke up this morning to this

JRDN RETRO 13-BK/RD/YL

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
So happy

thought I was late to the online releases. went on footaction...waited out my timer woke up this morning to this

JRDN RETRO 13-BK/RD/YL

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
So happy

People need to realize there's a difference between CRAFTSMANSHIP & QUALITY
Exactly.

Quality depends on the materials used to make the shoe.  Craftsmanship is how well or not that shoe is put together. 

Either way,  hope those that wanted them were able to cop.

People need to realize there's a difference between CRAFTSMANSHIP & QUALITY
Exactly.

Quality depends on the materials used to make the shoe.  Craftsmanship is how well or not that shoe is put together. 

Either way,  hope those that wanted them were able to cop.

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

fam, i just came from willowbrook

i got there at about 6:45 and the line had already died down, there were only 5 people in front of me

i was there for about 8 minutes tops, walked in, got my sz11 and dipped

as long as you went this morning you're good, some sizes may even last til this afternoon

greenspoint didn't open as early tho, i drove past just to see what was good and there were about 150 people outside by cici's pizza

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

fam, i just came from willowbrook

i got there at about 6:45 and the line had already died down, there were only 5 people in front of me

i was there for about 8 minutes tops, walked in, got my sz11 and dipped

as long as you went this morning you're good, some sizes may even last til this afternoon

greenspoint didn't open as early tho, i drove past just to see what was good and there were about 150 people outside by cici's pizza

Damn crazy. For anyone who is tryig to cop size 11 from Finishline.com I just canceled an order for 2 pairs since I got word my Eastbay order went thru hope this helps out someone who has to work today and can't scoop theirs

Damn crazy. For anyone who is tryig to cop size 11 from Finishline.com I just canceled an order for 2 pairs since I got word my Eastbay order went thru hope this helps out someone who has to work today and can't scoop theirs

Ya you missed most of the crowd by getting there late. Trust me there were a lot more people there earlier. People even camped out from 1am on. People are crazy.

Ya you missed most of the crowd by getting there late. Trust me there were a lot more people there earlier. People even camped out from 1am on. People are crazy.

word is Champs Galleria has the most pairs....250 according to the manager. Shieks right beside Champs had FSR too. Should be bountiful out here in the H.

Back
Top Bottom