AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

A sad day for me today (well not really)....my wife yelled at me cause I bought 2 pairs. I decided to take one back, so I called Footlocker first to see if they were sold out, they were, so I put them on Craigslist and made $60...guess it all worked out. Now I can keep my pair that I really only paid $100 for

Did she hit you??
roll.gif
j/k at least you made some money on the quick unplanned resell.

A sad day for me today (well not really)....my wife yelled at me cause I bought 2 pairs. I decided to take one back, so I called Footlocker first to see if they were sold out, they were, so I put them on Craigslist and made $60...guess it all worked out. Now I can keep my pair that I really only paid $100 for

Did she hit you??
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by OG2345

Congrats on getting them bro, glad everyone got them, as for those who didn't hope you come through in getting a pair....
Yo French, there sickk hu?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks.   I decided to pick them up in person, and they are super sick when you hold them in your hands. 
pimp.gif

Struck out at Champs, and Shiekh, then by luck, I got the only Size 11 at my local Footaction, no one was in line.

i drank so much last night i woke up around 830 and had to go pick up boii to go to fox hills, luckily we were only the 8th or so person in line outside of shieks, but people were there too for kobes, jordan IIIs......but other people guess went to ftl, and we even passed by FNL and other spots and weren't open..wonder why? wondering if FTL were the only store that got playoffs...anywho, I decided to just cop at shieks because i had another local mom n pop shop holding me my 2nd pair, but i was like eh...might as well just copp them here and have someone else pick up the pair that was being held for me.....but I agree bro, these shoes in person are nice...makes me not want to wear them...
laugh.gif
 Just stare at the shoes only.....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Congrats on getting them bro, glad everyone got them, as for those who didn't hope you come through in getting a pair....
Yo French, there sickk hu?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks.   I decided to pick them up in person, and they are super sick when you hold them in your hands. 
pimp.gif

Struck out at Champs, and Shiekh, then by luck, I got the only Size 11 at my local Footaction, no one was in line.

i drank so much last night i woke up around 830 and had to go pick up boii to go to fox hills, luckily we were only the 8th or so person in line outside of shieks, but people were there too for kobes, jordan IIIs......but other people guess went to ftl, and we even passed by FNL and other spots and weren't open..wonder why? wondering if FTL were the only store that got playoffs...anywho, I decided to just cop at shieks because i had another local mom n pop shop holding me my 2nd pair, but i was like eh...might as well just copp them here and have someone else pick up the pair that was being held for me.....but I agree bro, these shoes in person are nice...makes me not want to wear them...
laugh.gif
 Just stare at the shoes only.....
nerd.gif

Wow these sold out everywhere in Chicagoland... really?? It was easier to cop the III's than these... smh

Wow these sold out everywhere in Chicagoland... really?? It was easier to cop the III's than these... smh

Originally Posted by rendawgz

Did she hit you??
roll.gif

Bro I didn't even bother telling my lady I bought two pairs, she knows I bought one today, but she never knew I bought the first pair on Wednesday...she won't yell at me nor hit me, but I know she'll be upset.......but then again she doesn't understand the importance of the shoe game. Then again its my dough not hers, so why worry? right? just saying....
laugh.gif

Did she hit you??
roll.gif

Bro I didn't even bother telling my lady I bought two pairs, she knows I bought one today, but she never knew I bought the first pair on Wednesday...she won't yell at me nor hit me, but I know she'll be upset.......but then again she doesn't understand the importance of the shoe game. Then again its my dough not hers, so why worry? right? just saying....
laugh.gif

Did she hit you??
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I can respect that, my ex used to stay mad at me for coppin on release day. Then shed want a pair too smh... I have fallen off in recent years with the constant production of shoes, and their decreasing quality, but Your money your wallet, go for it, nothing to worry about
laugh.gif
. I just had to get these, my fav jordan has always been the XIII, I own like 12 pairs diff colors..

Did she hit you??
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I can respect that, my ex used to stay mad at me for coppin on release day. Then shed want a pair too smh... I have fallen off in recent years with the constant production of shoes, and their decreasing quality, but Your money your wallet, go for it, nothing to worry about
laugh.gif
. I just had to get these, my fav jordan has always been the XIII, I own like 12 pairs diff colors..

Man these sold out quick in LAS VEGAS...GOT em at NTLV...easy copp sleeping on these was a terrible mistake

Man these sold out quick in LAS VEGAS...GOT em at NTLV...easy copp sleeping on these was a terrible mistake

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by waverder

These will be worn today.. another pix!

Not a huge deal but...what's with the paint on the midsole? Or is that a photo glitch?
piece of paper towel.. its not biggy to me.  It feel off after the shot.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by waverder

These will be worn today.. another pix!

Not a huge deal but...what's with the paint on the midsole? Or is that a photo glitch?
piece of paper towel.. its not biggy to me.  It feel off after the shot.

Originally Posted by baby faced kayos

Roosevelt field has TONS of these. they have all the small sizes on display... which lets you know theu still have TONS of them. walked in and copped 3 pair... @ 6pm. if they r around next week. pair 2 on deck.

where u live?

Originally Posted by baby faced kayos

Roosevelt field has TONS of these. they have all the small sizes on display... which lets you know theu still have TONS of them. walked in and copped 3 pair... @ 6pm. if they r around next week. pair 2 on deck.

where u live?

the homie came and picked up the pair i got for him, he was checking them out and the first thing he said was "these smell great!"
roll.gif

the homie came and picked up the pair i got for him, he was checking them out and the first thing he said was "these smell great!"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23RetroKid

hate to say it but these were a very easy pass for me because it was just to simple of a cw not hyped up enough for me.
Fixed
eyes.gif

could these be the most accurate retros in the last 4 or 5 years?

Back
Top Bottom