AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Hello.

My playoffs seems nice, just noticed something

Anyone with the same issues?

My hologram is not centered
frown.gif

This not a big issue (just wanted to post it)

Glue stains with white wet marks

Not worried about this since it will be made dirty anyway

but the Hologram, I wont be able to fix it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

why do you guys need to order off NDC thought this would be an easy cop for most.

laugh.gif
Exactly what I was saying. There are a lot of clowns on here.

Where are the guys up here who said these would sell out
30t6p3b.gif

Like I said earlier in this topic, they never come back to admit they were wrong
wink.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

why do you guys need to order off NDC thought this would be an easy cop for most.

laugh.gif
Exactly what I was saying. There are a lot of clowns on here.

Where are the guys up here who said these would sell out
30t6p3b.gif

Like I said earlier in this topic, they never come back to admit they were wrong
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

yea that white jersey looks questionable. I'm pretty sure that Nike made the authentic jerseys around 1998. The NBA Finals edition with the patch were damn near impossible to find, unless you can find the patch and have it sewn.
not my pic

I got that jersey at the nba store at universal citywalk at universal studios in 09 around the time mj went into the hof , the only difference between this and the one that the bulls actually wore is the nba small nba logo on the finals patch , if it is fake and I doubt the nba store would sell fake merch I couldn't tell and I'm picky about details, the quality it is way better then the black w pinstripes champion jersey , anyway didn't wanna get into this just felt like showing some pics , thanks for the love peeps, will be rocking one of those combos to the bulls magic Friday

Originally Posted by sickickz23

yea that white jersey looks questionable. I'm pretty sure that Nike made the authentic jerseys around 1998. The NBA Finals edition with the patch were damn near impossible to find, unless you can find the patch and have it sewn.
not my pic

I got that jersey at the nba store at universal citywalk at universal studios in 09 around the time mj went into the hof , the only difference between this and the one that the bulls actually wore is the nba small nba logo on the finals patch , if it is fake and I doubt the nba store would sell fake merch I couldn't tell and I'm picky about details, the quality it is way better then the black w pinstripes champion jersey , anyway didn't wanna get into this just felt like showing some pics , thanks for the love peeps, will be rocking one of those combos to the bulls magic Friday

Didn't even know they dropped that type of jersey.

Is it made by Adidas?

It probably explains why it looks fake, if it dropped in 2009 then Nike didn't make it.  The reason people are pointing out it's authenticity is the "bubble effect" that the numbers have when authentic Nike jerseys have flat numbers.

Same could be said about your Champion "authentics".  While they are authentic by name, the Bulls were rocking Nike jerseys during the second 3 peat.

Nice picture though.

Didn't even know they dropped that type of jersey.

Is it made by Adidas?

It probably explains why it looks fake, if it dropped in 2009 then Nike didn't make it.  The reason people are pointing out it's authenticity is the "bubble effect" that the numbers have when authentic Nike jerseys have flat numbers.

Same could be said about your Champion "authentics".  While they are authentic by name, the Bulls were rocking Nike jerseys during the second 3 peat.

Nice picture though.

Was in the store about to get these. I thought the quality was awful. (the pods, the leather piece with the dots is so thin) Easy pass. I remember being in NY and seeing fakes that looked just as good years ago.

Was in the store about to get these. I thought the quality was awful. (the pods, the leather piece with the dots is so thin) Easy pass. I remember being in NY and seeing fakes that looked just as good years ago.

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

Some of the pods on my pair had some small black stains already, guess the suede has too much black ink.

Yeah the same thing happened to my 2 pairs. I just took some baby wipes to the pods and it was all good.
I also noticed a lot of glue stains on some of these. I had to sift through a few pairs till I found 2 nice perfect pairs. 

I'm happy with my purchase tho. These are really nice all around.

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

Some of the pods on my pair had some small black stains already, guess the suede has too much black ink.

Yeah the same thing happened to my 2 pairs. I just took some baby wipes to the pods and it was all good.
I also noticed a lot of glue stains on some of these. I had to sift through a few pairs till I found 2 nice perfect pairs. 

I'm happy with my purchase tho. These are really nice all around.

My brother in-law text me his receipt
pimp.gif
I didn't k know they could get discount on same week releases on hot items
He might come in handy for other upcoming shoes...
Only problem is, he lives in SD 2hr drive
ohwell.gif

My brother in-law text me his receipt
pimp.gif
I didn't k know they could get discount on same week releases on hot items
He might come in handy for other upcoming shoes...
Only problem is, he lives in SD 2hr drive
ohwell.gif

^^^That's not entirely true for all military, it depends on the salesperson you're dealing with, cuz the one I dealt with gave me the "not on retros" mumbojumbo smh

^^^That's not entirely true for all military, it depends on the salesperson you're dealing with, cuz the one I dealt with gave me the "not on retros" mumbojumbo smh

Back
Top Bottom