AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

I regret selling my second pair to my boy. I think I'm going on the hunt for another pair tomorrow.

I regret selling my second pair to my boy. I think I'm going on the hunt for another pair tomorrow.

got the matching fitted
pimp.gif

picked up the last two pairs in size 9.5 earlier today pics later, good thing i got a .5 size smaller

picked up the last two pairs in size 9.5 earlier today pics later, good thing i got a .5 size smaller

Originally Posted by oANONYMOUS1o

I got that jersey at the nba store at universal citywalk at universal studios in 09 around the time mj went into the hof , the only difference between this and the one that the bulls actually wore is the nba small nba logo on the finals patch , if it is fake and I doubt the nba store would sell fake merch I couldn't tell and I'm picky about details, the quality it is way better then the black w pinstripes champion jersey , anyway didn't wanna get into this just felt like showing some pics , thanks for the love peeps, will be rocking one of those combos to the bulls magic Friday
Didn't even know they dropped that type of jersey.

Is it made by Adidas?

It probably explains why it looks fake, if it dropped in 2009 then Nike didn't make it.  The reason people are pointing out it's authenticity is the "bubble effect" that the numbers have when authentic Nike jerseys have flat numbers.

Same could be said about your Champion "authentics".  While they are authentic by name, the Bulls were rocking Nike jerseys during the second 3 peat.

Nice picture though.

i have a bulls jay williams authentic that i actually ordered by calling the team store in chicago...i used t wear it and i washed the jersey and the numbers tend to bubble a littler afte that as well...could be that reason as well...

Originally Posted by oANONYMOUS1o

I got that jersey at the nba store at universal citywalk at universal studios in 09 around the time mj went into the hof , the only difference between this and the one that the bulls actually wore is the nba small nba logo on the finals patch , if it is fake and I doubt the nba store would sell fake merch I couldn't tell and I'm picky about details, the quality it is way better then the black w pinstripes champion jersey , anyway didn't wanna get into this just felt like showing some pics , thanks for the love peeps, will be rocking one of those combos to the bulls magic Friday
Didn't even know they dropped that type of jersey.

Is it made by Adidas?

It probably explains why it looks fake, if it dropped in 2009 then Nike didn't make it.  The reason people are pointing out it's authenticity is the "bubble effect" that the numbers have when authentic Nike jerseys have flat numbers.

Same could be said about your Champion "authentics".  While they are authentic by name, the Bulls were rocking Nike jerseys during the second 3 peat.

Nice picture though.

i have a bulls jay williams authentic that i actually ordered by calling the team store in chicago...i used t wear it and i washed the jersey and the numbers tend to bubble a littler afte that as well...could be that reason as well...

Nike Store in Scottsdale has a good sz run. These were sold out in all stores at Desert Sky and Chandler mall. I'm glad this store is still underground to the locals as it's a good backup plan. Got my sz 12's today.

Nike Store in Scottsdale has a good sz run. These were sold out in all stores at Desert Sky and Chandler mall. I'm glad this store is still underground to the locals as it's a good backup plan. Got my sz 12's today.

Back
Top Bottom