Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

im still blown away by the fact that they have a great base for a shoe but the colorways are horrible. Good colorways can easily be made and its been proven with all of the photoshops that have been done on this site alone. smh Jordan

Every shoe can have great colorways made through photoshop.

What is so horrible about the colorways so far? The only thing I don't like is the bootie on the red thermals besides that I think they've all been pretty solid.

does anyone know if/when we will get more colorways ?  i don't remember what page exactly from this thread, but i recall that we're supposed to get at least 10 colorways in this month alone.  

I guess I'm in the minority about the Oak Hills. They remind me of one of those cheap silk shirts with Dragonball Z characters/weird gradient designs on them. That aesthetic would have been ok on an accent piece of the upper but to cover the whole shroud it looks terrible IMO.

I wish these would hit ID but ONLY if we could get it custom where the font was as big on the side as Westbrooks why nots :lol:

I guess I'm in the minority about the Oak Hills. They remind me of one of those cheap silk shirts with Dragonball Z characters/weird gradient designs on them. That aesthetic would have been ok on an accent piece of the upper but to cover the whole shroud it looks terrible IMO.

I agree, that pattern would have looked nice for the inside of the shroud. It'd be a nice accent when you flipped the shroud down.

Those Oak Hill's going to release in the U.S. or what? I'm surely not paying international prices. The shoe is way over priced as it is.

Man, you sure those are legit? It may be the lighting or whatever, but the carbon fiber plate looks a little off.
Great eye man! I did some digging and I got duped by this dude on ebay...just opened a case against him, when I put him on blast in the feedback section, he hit me up and said he didn't know they were fake...
grin.gif

Soon as I get my refund, I'm either gonna cop another pair with the receipt or a pair of Bred 11s...

Stay away from seller fullclip2013 on ebay...definite scam artist with multiple ebay accounts...
mean.gif

Great eye man! I did some digging and I got duped by this dude on ebay...just opened a case against him, when I put him on blast in the feedback section, he hit me up and said he didn't know they were fake...>D
Soon as I get my refund, I'm either gonna cop another pair with the receipt or a pair of Bred 11s...
Stay away from seller fullclip2013 on ebay...definite scam artist with multiple ebay accounts...:smh:

Wow dude, I was hoping I was wrong. That sucks. Glad I could help out though. I'm glad he is refunding you.

Would you be willing to take some more pictures of the carbon fiber plate and whatnot so people know what to look out for?

Wow dude, I was hoping I was wrong. That sucks. Glad I could help out though. I'm glad he is refunding you.

Would you be willing to take some more pictures of the carbon fiber plate and whatnot so people know what to look out for?

Indeed the carbons surface looks too smooth and reflecting. The authentic pair has pattern on rough pattern.

A fresh Air Jordan XX8 colorway arrives this Saturday. Check the carbon-fiber inspired shroud. #DareToFly pic.twitter.com/QmVaxiOnzA

I'm feeling this colorway that carbon fiber shroud is a little easier on the eyes compared to some of those camo prints.

These were on display in Houston during ASG weekend to but the lighting was poor. Also the display pair had a clear sole while those have a white sole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom