Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

They shouldn't be hard to wear. Especially the black based pairs. Zipped up, pants over the tall boot part. There ya go.

I wonder how they feel wearing them with low socks?

I don't see how anyone likes these.

However, that "Last Shots" mockup of these were dope.

Still won't cop @ retail though.

As trash as these look IMO I'm sure on court performance is top notch...Might cop later down the line.

Hahahaha
roll.gif

Man, I know the whole concept for the Air Jordan this season is "stealth," but this is crazy. Black Camos are a week away and we have no idea what they look like.

None of the colorways have popped up on early release sites.

No release dates known yet for future releases in March, April and beyond.

As much as I initially didn't want the black/volts, I may end up getting them as I have no idea how long I'd have to wait for a white pair or a black/red pair.

I know most of the discussion here lately has been about the "28 days of flight" or whatever, but my interest is in the XX8 and it's very frustrating how little info we have.

I don't buy sneakers that often anymore, but always try to get the new Air Jordan. Unbelievable how covert this release appears to be.

No need to rush out and get the ugly volts. They said there'll be twenty different colourways, not to mention Nikeid, lows and se's (light).

I'm used to getting the new Jordan on release day, which typically is a white/black model or sometimes a black/red model. Other than the Wizards years, I can't think of a season where the main release of the new Air Jordan isn't in a bulls colorway. After 20 years, I keep buying the new Jordan out of habit I guess.

If I get the black/volt, I guess I'll have to keep them zipped up.

The initial shadowy teaser pic that leaked months ago, doesn't it look like a white colorway? Wish those were the launch release.

Back
Top Bottom