Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Whats the deal with the Black/Neon's. I know they're a "nation-wide" release tomorrow, but everywhere I've called says their not getting them... Even Nike Georgetown wasn't saying anything. Whats the deal? Anyone know? (I live around DC)

Whats the deal with the Black/Neon's. I know they're a "nation-wide" release tomorrow, but everywhere I've called says their not getting them... Even Nike Georgetown wasn't saying anything. Whats the deal? Anyone know? (I live around DC)

I might be wrong but it seems like its selected stores and online releases.

I might be wrong but it seems like its selected stores and online releases.
Thats what i'm thinking. But i thought NikeTown would carry em for sure... Hopefully they start to cycle through stores in the next couple weeks. Not too many people going after these

Thats what i'm thinking. But i thought NikeTown would carry em for sure... Hopefully they start to cycle through stores in the next couple weeks. Not too many people going after these

I saw them at HOH and bought both the green/blk and Blk. Some complain about pricing, but I'm definitely going to ball in these.

how do they fit?  need to get them half size bigger?

I'd say true to size. Just finished balling in them for about 2 hours and I didn't experience any sizing issues. One thing I enjoyed is the shoe really starts to mold to your foot through the game eventually feeling like an extension of your foot. Some cuts and moves I made I felt like would only be possible if I was barefoot. However, the shoe responded and no lie i kind of got the nostalgia feeling that I had when I was a kid that the shoes were making me play better. Could have been placebo effect, but I highly recommend them for guards and people constantly moving.

These were properly hard to get. Nike went nuts with the quantity these. No way they are a GR. I managed to get the black in my size 12.5. Had to get a 13 in the green one.

I think they knew at $250 they won't sell a lot so they made them super limited.

Back
Top Bottom