Air Jordan XXI Review (from Kenlut.net)

People just keep gettin on the bandwagon. It's so funny, 90% of people have been like it's ugly, RBK, AND 1, blah-blah-blah, now everybody is like OMG ! just cause somebody from a website said the same things I been sayin since I put them on. People are so easily influenced, I guess that's why addiction is so rampant in the USA. :lol:
laugh.gif

|I
tired.gif
At bandwagon jumpers. Follow the leader, follow the leader.
COOK # 45

Damn the review made me intrested. Wasnt really feelin them before but now i want them.

This Colorway is The Best looking so far... So I might have to COP! Only if those Black Suedes dropped............

Good review the XXI looks to be a very good balling shoe.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #44 Marc Jackson #24 Richard Jefferson #43 Linton Johnson III
#5 Jason Kidd #12 Nenad Krstic # 0 Jeff Mcinnis #31 Lamond Murray #34 Scott Padgett
#10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

this post just made my day :D
happy.gif

best pics ever of the XXIs, cant wait til the 18th

the XXIs look a little better than XXs in these pics.

on a side note JB, YOU BETTER RELEASE THE BLACK/RED MIDS >:
mad.gif

now you all love them right? :lol:
laugh.gif
ive been loving the 21 since the prototype pics. it's anothe rpair of air jordans, how can you not like these from the get go. im going to try and get as many colors as i can.
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

Why is anyone surprised with the swaying of opinions near the release date?

If you have been here for a little bit, you already know. It is still funny though because it NEVER fails.

Quote:
People just keep gettin on the bandwagon. It's so funny, 90% of people have been like it's ugly, RBK, AND 1, blah-blah-blah, now everybody is like OMG ! just cause somebody from a website said the same things I been sayin since I put them on. People are so easily influenced, I guess that's why addiction is so rampant in the USA.
At bandwagon jumpers. Follow the leader, follow the leader.

Next time keep a list and call everyone out... :wink:
wink.gif

Personally I wait until I hold a pair in my hands to make a final judgement, which I did last week.... :wow:
eek.gif
. Put those sneakers on your feet... :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
. The heel portion still bugs me, I feel they could have added something there. It doesnt matter since I will probably wear jeans with those. Once again, they are :wow:
eek.gif

USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​
Annenberg CLASS OF 2008​

A+ Review, as Zach said.

VERY nice pictures, and very well written analogies.

I would like to take a minute to say, that even though i did not immediatley adhere to the looks of the shoe, I just MIGHT get the white/red color.

I will however, DEF get the black lows.
AmericanMuscle[/b]

'76 Chevy Shortbed. YOU BEEZY!​

I would agree with almost the entire review.

EXCEPT - The soles on this shoe are Garbage.

I wore out the Outer Heel Part of the sole in 2 Months.

Maybe, I am just too Big for these Shoes.

6"3 - 228 Lbs , But hey That is smaller than most NBA Players

hey babyj, you mean the interchangable soles? or the heel part of the outsole? either way that doesn't sound too good.

sales samples are always clean cut

I just hope retails would be looking as perfect as those

Back
Top Bottom