Air Jordan XXI Review (from Kenlut.net)

Thats some good info
s?ref=kdF9ZmH3twHeKzvoSsTR2vwIAkk]
Don't forget to join me with blingo.Blingo is a search engine with a twist. Each search on Blingo is also a chance to win a prize.
[/url]​

i'll wait for the lows. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
compared to the mids. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Wow, great review and pics. I don't think the traction should be 9.5/10. These def look like top-notch, performance wise.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

[email protected]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

great review, these have grown on me a lot since looking at the first pic and thinking they ugly as @#%$ back then, im not waiting for these to go on sale, it is not to be slept on, og colorway and red suede are copped for sure :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and smh to all the people that think this is too plain, design just looks clean and simple and for the first time in a while you wont have to wrestle with lace covers and stupid velcro straps
been handling the game so long my thumb is bruise

Quote:
I like Jordan as much as the next person, but because theyre his shoes or because some online review said they are good dont change the fact that they are ugly and def not worth 175. If thats being a hater, then im a hater. To each his own though.

I agree.

Two posts later, someone said

Quote:
lol member along time ago wen peeps on NT sed that the 21s were ugly??lol but for me i didnt call em ugly...

:smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Coming Back Strong in 06'​

Didnt like these til I saw the picture of the guy wearing them. For some odd reason they look alot nicer when being worn. Im glad I got a cousin who works at a shoe store so I can get 30% off these bad boys.

Back
Top Bottom