Air Jordan XXXII (32)

Anyone seen any great deals on the 32 lows? With the slow, recent roll out of the 33 I'm only seeing minor markdowns online so far.

That is different for the midsole. Very Spurs-y colorway. Did he resign with JB or is he still a FA?

That is different for the midsole. Very Spurs-y colorway. Did he resign with JB or is he still a FA?

I was wondering the same, I was watching the raps game the other day and saw him in 32s. I googled it and only saw the news from when it was reported JB wasn’t resigning him. I’d like to see him on team Jordan , I feel like every brand should know he’s not going to move units. Maybe a small brand like one of those Chinese brands or even puma will throw the bag at him but that’d be dumb IMO

I was wondering the same, I was watching the raps game the other day and saw him in 32s. I googled it and only saw the news from when it was reported JB wasn’t resigning him. I’d like to see him on team Jordan , I feel like every brand should know he’s not going to move units. Maybe a small brand like one of those Chinese brands or even puma will throw the bag at him but that’d be dumb IMO

Yeah he dont have enough personality to move shoes, that's why that whole needing and wanting a bigger market team was lost on me

Speaking of which, who is the face of the game shoe these days? During promo it was Victor Oladipo so did Russ take a back seat?

Anyone cop the Jordan 32 dunks that go with the Jordan 3 dunks I have a pair just love the shoe but the back of the heel tab is just ugly as sin anyone

Not sure why none of the lows are available with the THANKS discount on NDC. So strange...

6A91AC69-A0FA-415B-8C12-A47B9538A26A.jpeg
I copped these a ways back and have them on ice love them

Was waiting on the white/blacks to hit disco on NDC. They had a FSR yesterday and now they only have a size 18. Guess I’m done with the 32 lows unless NDC hits a restock.

Was waiting on the white/blacks to hit disco on NDC. They had a FSR yesterday and now they only have a size 18. Guess I’m done with the 32 lows unless NDC hits a restock.
They'll probably be at the outlets soon. There's no way they sold out.

They'll probably be at the outlets soon. There's no way they sold out.

I don’t know - the lows seemed to be the hit last year. They were hard to get around here and were gone quick but never showed up at any outlets like the highs. Prices seemed to hold up too. I still need the gatorades.

Back
Top Bottom