Air Jordan XXXII (32)

Late to the game. Can anyone point me to a size 9 rosso for retail?
Much appreciated

i think many players that used to wear 31 and 32 PEs are now on retroes or team Js, even Russys back to 28s and 31s so fit pics are few and far in between these days
gettyimages-884967230.jpg

gettyimages-884986558.jpg

Anyone in this thread balling in these? what are your thoughts on them?

i've balled in them (rosso corsa) for a while and they're nothing special but, rather, a disappointment for the price point and hype. they fit snug in a way that makes your feet sore, have no ventilation whatsoever, and they feel relatively heavy. the materials are nice, the silhouette looks good, and the cushioning is good but nothing bouncy or springy like the 28-30.

Only played in them twice so far and the bottom of my feet were hurting by the end. I'm sure they break in later on. Everything else was pretty good for me. Maybe not worth 180 but once it reaches 130 I think it would be a solid pick up.

I got my first pair (black/red mid) today. Holy hell these fit my feet perfectly. The subtle red hits in the flyknit look so nice on foot, and I never noticed the glossy to matte paint gradient on the midsole. I can feel both forefoot and heel zoom, but the midsole is definitely wayyy too firm. VERY stiff out of the box. And the pleather inside the "wings" by the ankle makes squeaky fart noises. There was excess glue everywhere but all of it came off with some tweezers and patience.

They looked so much better casually than I thought they would. Now I need to find the CEO pair in my size 14.

I got my first pair (black/red mid) today. Holy hell these fit my feet perfectly. The subtle red hits in the flyknit look so nice on foot, and I never noticed the glossy to matte paint gradient on the midsole. I can feel both forefoot and heel zoom, but the midsole is definitely wayyy too firm. VERY stiff out of the box. And the pleather inside the "wings" by the ankle makes squeaky fart noises. There was excess glue everywhere but all of it came off with some tweezers and patience.

They looked so much better casually than I thought they would. Now I need to find the CEO pair in my size 14.

For me mids fit perfectly too (felt great hooping in also), but I got long skinny feet with finger toes... maybe they just don't fit the guys with wider feet.

Last edited:
I ball in the bred lows and they're my go to. Cushioning is great and bouncy, traction is nice, but the biggest pro about the shoes is the support and stability. You have a hhhuuuge external heel counter and a decent sized outrigger paired with some premium feeling flyknit that makes the kd10 and hyperdunks feel cheap.

There is an extremely long break in period due to the carbon fiber flight plate though. Very similar to breaking in a weightlifting belt. The shoe also runs long (I sized down .5).

I ball in the bred lows and they're my go to. Cushioning is great and bouncy, traction is nice, but the biggest pro about the shoes is the support and stability. You have a hhhuuuge external heel counter and a decent sized outrigger paired with some premium feeling flyknit that makes the kd10 and hyperdunks feel cheap.

There is an extremely long break in period due to the carbon fiber flight plate though. Very similar to breaking in a weightlifting belt. The shoe also runs long (I sized down .5).

I stayed TTS, but as I said earlier I got finger toes (toes make up about half of my foot)... took me only a few days to really break them in.

I stayed TTS, but as I said earlier I got finger toes (toes make up about half of my foot)... took me only a few days to really break them in.
Yeah I just twisted and kneaded the shoe during my down time. Was good to go after a couple of days. Took a couple of weeks for the zoom units to break in though.

Last edited:
i've balled in them (rosso corsa) for a while and they're nothing special but, rather, a disappointment for the price point and hype. they fit snug in a way that makes your feet sore, have no ventilation whatsoever, and they feel relatively heavy. the materials are nice, the silhouette looks good, and the cushioning is good but nothing bouncy or springy like the 28-30.
I've balled in my low breds for several games already.

And I echo most of your sentiments. I will emphasize your point on the fit and the weight of the shoe. They are freakin too tight and they are brick-heavy. Just this last weekend, I thought i already broke in the shoe enough to have lesser pain but I guess my foot was a little swolen somehow hence they were killing my feet. I had to replace them with my trusty 29s and OMG the feeling was like coming from hell and going straight to heaven.

After taking off my 32s and putting on my 29s, it felt like I was barefoot with almost zero weight on my feet. And the fit was just amazing.

Does anyone know what new shoes compare to the 29s? I am seriously considering trading away my 32s for better performance shoes. I hate to do it coz I love how good-looking they are on feet. They really are god damn gorgeous but the fit and the heaviness kills it all.

Your continual posts about your disgusting toes are making me want to vomit lmao.

Hornets fan since I can remember (25+ years).

Now that I've tried them, I NEED that CEO pair. No luck with my size 14 but I'm betting they'll pop up on foot sites as ship-from-store, or end up in outlets.

Back
Top Bottom