Air Jordan XXXII (32)

He's been wearing them all year. What makes you think it wasn't sweat on the floor?

I don’t watch all their games. It could’ve been sweat, but the shoes slid on both ends of the floor on the same play.

I had the shoes so I know how they slide, his slips looked about right to me.

Is the only other confirmed pair that we haven’t seen yet the platinum/Royal colorways? Or are there more releases confirmed than that?

mainline AJ doesn't really sell out these days doesn't mean it's doing bad

plenty wait out on it to go on sale too because most know it doesn't sell out

26071293_1471285459636586_7898822071436705792_n.jpg

The MJday are absolute fire imo. Just not at the top of my cop list.
But I feel let down with the colorways that dropped after the Corsa and MJ day started so strong. No OG 2 colorway and the lows have better colorways than the mids. All those low colorways as mids woulda been insane.

Just waiting on some new low colorways or for deep disco on the existing ones before I grab another pair.

I don’t watch all their games. It could’ve been sweat, but the shoes slid on both ends of the floor on the same play.

I had the shoes so I know how they slide, his slips looked about right to me.
The Banned 32 lows are in my top 3 rotation and the traction is fine, slightly above average. It's only when I go to super dusty rec centers with a bunch of kids that I have to switch out into something like the Rose 8.

The Banned 32 lows are in my top 3 rotation and the traction is fine, slightly above average. It's only when I go to super dusty rec centers with a bunch of kids that I have to switch out into something like the Rose 8.

Agree on all.

I played with them on a clean court and a dusty. At certain angles when leaning or crossing over, the shoes would squeak and slide. That was on the clean floor. On the dusty floor, they were very unsafe.

Man I’ve been trying to decide between the XXXI lows and XXXII lows and can’t decide because I keep seeing varying accounts of both tractions. I love the cushion (from briefly trying them on), but I don’t want to deal with sliding around the 24 hour fitness or random rec center courts. I may just go with other options.

Back
Top Bottom