Air Jordan XXXII (32)

^you’ve inspired me to resurrect my CDPs, it’s been a long minute

Sold mine just couldn't get over this bottom:
air-jordan-2-white-red-countdown-pack.jpg

The 2's should be the easiest to "remaster" hardly any Nike branding and they still couldn't get it right... I will buy again, once they put Nike back on the bottom and Nike air on the insoles. I was hoping this was the year, but it's looking like it's not gonna happen. Even Wing it's, alternate 87's and a few other CW'S had Nike on the soles:smh: but not an OG CW... still a favorite of mine but will not buy until they get it right.

Sold mine just couldn't get over this bottom:
air-jordan-2-white-red-countdown-pack.jpg

The 2's should be the easiest to "remaster" hardly any Nike branding and they still couldn't get it right... I will buy again, once they put Nike back on the bottom and Nike air on the insoles. I was hoping this was the year, but it's looking like it's not gonna happen. Even Wing it's, alternate 87's and a few other CW'S had Nike on the soles:smh: but not an OG CW... still a favorite of mine but will not buy until they get it right.
nike was on the bottoms and insole of the recent og 2 low white black retro

Thanks for the heads up. Now waiting for the 25% off clearance. Haha

Flash Sale for these I think. Which means they will get moved back to regular price, before they get marked on clearance, before they drop the code. Not sure if it will end up better than that price or not, depends on how much they discount next time.

speaking of lows how do the sizing of the 32 low compare to vapormax?
They run long and the flyknit stretches over time. I went half a size down and still have about a thumbnail's space lengthwise, but I used it exclusively to hoop in. If you're wearing for casual use, going tts is probably the better option.

Back
Top Bottom