Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I can't say for sure, but if you do cut/alter the sneaker...it could void Nike's defective voucher.

*do NOT alter them if you want to return through Nike’s voucher program.

They allow you to include a letter in the box with what is going on, which allows you to be very descriptive. I’d go that route unless you want to keep them, then you could try the modifications

**** just got my lows in a size 9, the length is fine, but narrow and kind of hurts the mid section of my foot

Is the 29 more comfortable/wide? Or what are some good wide shoes

**** just got my lows in a size 9, the length is fine, but narrow and kind of hurts the mid section of my foot

Is the 29 more comfortable/wide? Or what are some good wide shoes
The 29 has a more pliable performance woven upper so it forms over wider feet more easily. They're going to sit a lot higher and not have a heel zoom unit though.

Wide foot friendly shoes at the moment would probably be the Kobe AD Mid, Harden Vol. 1, 2017 Hyperdunk Flyknit, Kyrie 4(half sized up) and Lebron XV post break in.

I feel like jordan brand cared about this shoe for 2 weeks then was Like meh. F it.

I feel like that’s what they do every year with the new sig shoe. I really thought they were heading in the right direction with Russ wearing the brand new sig, but now they gave him his own garbage shoe and they regressed again.

I feel like jordan brand cared about this shoe for 2 weeks then was Like meh. F it.

Same. Had the OG colorway but returned them cause they were too heavy for my taste. Seems like once Russ switched to his sig, interest dropped off significantly. Curious to see how the XXX3 looks.

Those black cats remind of the the volt XX8s

Same. Had the OG colorway but returned them cause they were too heavy for my taste. Seems like once Russ switched to his sig, interest dropped off significantly. Curious to see how the XXX3 looks.

Those black cats remind of the the volt XX8s
Great post. Who do we watch now for current jordans? Russ was the man

Great post. Who do we watch now for current jordans? Russ was the man

Oladipo and Butler are probably next in line. Jeff Green almost always has fire PEs. I think Blake is wearing the XXX2 now. Can’t think of anyone else besides Aldridge and Otto Porter. I’m probably forgetting some good players

I think it might be translucent looking at some pics in hand on instagram but I could be wrong

From what it looks like is there's a solid sole version releasing in Asia and a translucent sole version releasing in the U.S., but I could be wrong.

Think the only colorway of these im gonna end up with is the bred mids. And it seems most of them have moved.

Really have no beef with em but it seems jb didnt flood these like they did the xxxi’s so the sale prices didnt drop as low.

Plus the archs in these are kinda uncomfortable since im flat footed theres really no reason for me to cop a buncha colorways

From what it looks like is there's a solid sole version releasing in Asia and a translucent sole version releasing in the U.S., but I could be wrong.
I read somewhere that the translucent pair was for him and solid was the Asia release. Also they said they not coming to US hope thats false

Back
Top Bottom