Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I hated on these when they dropped, but after all was said and done these ended up growing on me and became my 2nd favorite colorway after the FOF.
40188319-2A79-40DB-923B-45A424E9B0C6.jpeg

I’m in the minority here but this model was the ultimate troll job by JB (for me):

Introduced a new non-traditional lacing system, only to go back to traditional laces on the 34

Based on the 3, we should get some classic colorways right? (WC3, BC3 etc). Nothing.

We get to the lows, and they finally decide to pay homage to the WC3/BC3, then they throw a clear outsole only on the Black Cement pair :smh:

I’m in the minority here but this model was the ultimate troll job by JB (for me):

Introduced a new non-traditional lacing system, only to go back to traditional laces on the 34

Based on the 3, we should get some classic colorways right? (WC3, BC3 etc). Nothing.

We get to the lows, and they finally decide to pay homage to the WC3/BC3, then they throw a clear outsole only on the Black Cement pair :smh:

started out great for me after seeing the FOF pair. Overall colorways were weak and these aren’t very practical to wear casually, although they look ok. Glad they went Back to laces. 34 a much better shoe. Looks and performance wise.

started out great for me after seeing the FOF pair. Overall colorways were weak and these aren’t very practical to wear casually, although they look ok. Glad they went Back to laces. 34 a much better shoe. Looks and performance wise.

I agree. There was so much they could've done with this shoe and just completely dropped the ball. I bought the FOF pair and love them but would've loved to have better colorways.

I love the 32s so much that it got me very excited for the upcoming 33s back then. even before the reveal, just seeing that piece of pully system as a teaser was making me so pumped up. then finally the reveal and I said this over and over again and still everytime I see a 33 shoe by this day >>>

this is exactly how I feel even today.

33s are still flames though.. I don’t hate them for trying an alternative lacing system.. it was gonna happen at some point. The fastfit on the regular mids wasn’t the best but was VERY NICE on the SE/low model. The 33 SE are an EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE casual shoe!!

Got these and those Royal Blues as well.. The 33's were dope and different. And my wallet decreased a lot because of them lol.

Yessir! Been trying to go back and catch up on some. I bought the launch colorway and the All Stars when they dropped but didn't pick up any others. However I recently got these and the Royal Blue SEs for the low on StockX, plus I got the Visible Utility pair of the regular 33. Still have my eye on the Travis Scotts (I love the colorway, I don't care that it's Travis Scott), plus the white SE, black SE, and the Guo Ailun SE at some point.

Been haggling with this guy for a pair of FOF used 10.5 but he won't budge on the price...

Have another guy who's offered me a killer deal on vast grey's used 10.5 (half of what the FOF would cost...

Think I should just go for the vast grey's, or bite the bullet on the FOFs? I mean I have the red orbit 34s, and soon to be dna 35s. Would the FOFs just be overkill of the same cw's? BTW vast grey's are my second favorite 33s, behind the FOF so I wouldn't really be settling . What should I do?

Been haggling with this guy for a pair of FOF used 10.5 but he won't budge on the price...

Have another guy who's offered me a killer deal on vast grey's used 10.5 (half of what the FOF would cost...

Think I should just go for the vast grey's, or bite the bullet on the FOFs? I mean I have the red orbit 34s, and soon to be dna 35s. Would the FOFs just be overkill of the same cw's? BTW vast grey's are my second favorite 33s, behind the FOF so I wouldn't really be settling . What should I do?

FOF, considering they’re the launch colorway, makes em more special IMO

Hi Folks! I have a question regarding cleaning the "vast grey" SE. Can they be washed in the washing machine? Or would it destroy the lacing system? I love the design and wanted to buy them, but I'm kinda worried that they will be very problematic to clean. Also, cleaning white mehsh is not familiar for me at all.

Back
Top Bottom