Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Hopefully we get a reveal before the release. Should be soon. Plus $10 price decrease. I dunno what were gonna get...

I just hope we get NIKE AIR on the heel. Some pieces of really nice leather incorporated into the flyknit would be great!

air-jordan-3-black-cement-og_orig.jpg

I hope its just this but remade like Kobe Protros

air-jordan-3-black-cement-og_orig.jpg

I hope its just this but remade like Kobe Protros

That would be an interesting take on the 3!

Elephant print and a leather similar to the og I think are a must if JB is carrying on with new versions on the classics. We shall see if they’re continuing with that idea.

Anyone know if Tate Kuerbis is designing these? I doubt he'll disappoint if so. Not saying they'll be classics( or that hes the next Tinker) or anything, but I've really liked every shoe he's been a part of. Price drop is probably because, I don't think the 32's sold all that well. I'm ready to see them already though.

Anyone know if Tate Kuerbis is designing these? I doubt he'll disappoint if so. Not saying they'll be classics( or that hes the next Tinker) or anything, but I've really liked every shoe he's been a part of. Price drop is probably because, I don't think the 32's sold all that well. I'm ready to see them already though.

I’m curious about this as well. It’s definitely not Tinker. I posted a link a while back in the XXXII forum where Tinker stated he wouldn’t be involved in the 33, 34, or 35.

I just hope we get NIKE AIR on the heel. Some pieces of really nice leather incorporated into the flyknit would be great!

No NA will be there as that would take major appeal away from the retros. If any leather is there it will be synthetic, or "premium" as Jordan likes to call it nowadays! :rofl:

some sort of vis-air would be nice. we haven't had that on a new model in a while. some vis-zoom for modern performance??
yes please

We should expect "elephant print" in some sort of way if they are indeed going to be inspired by the 3s. Cant wait for pics.

If these are based on the IIIs, can we safely assume there won’t be a low top variant?

Even though there were no lows with 3s I'd say JB makes a low version. Basketball shoe culture is alot different now days alot of guys prefer lows and we all know JB is all about the $$$. I just hope they dont skimp out and not give us an OG inspired CW or two... like they did on the 32's. I loved the 32's but man was I dissapointed they didnt didnt give us an OG inspired CW. Italy's were the closest thing and they made thos unnatainable.:smh:

I feel like they can get away with it being the height of the 32 lows and call it a 3/4 cut shoe. I’m excited to see how they look. I wonder if they will be Flyweave instead of Flyknit since there is already a Flyknit AJ3.

I feel like they can get away with it being the height of the 32 lows and call it a 3/4 cut shoe. I’m excited to see how they look. I wonder if they will be Flyweave instead of Flyknit since there is already a Flyknit AJ3.

They should keep some leather on the upper, perhaps near the heel like they did on the XXX1s.

Back
Top Bottom