Air Jordan XXXIII first info

0f71c705411ee6338794bb11c2afa1b5.jpg

PREDICTION ALERT;

Since the off whites did so well, theyre going to take a bite off of that with the 33.

Im fully expecting a detatched jumpman stitched on to the upper like the swoosh was on the OWs

Gonna be trash like the last 2.

Probably elephant print but definitely trash

3 0f the last 4 (29, 31, & 32) sig Jordan's I've liked (and I think alot of of guys in here did too) they were no classics... I think those days are long behind us, but good performance and better comfort why all the hate on a shoe we havent even seen yet? What was so terrible about the 31 & 32? I just take them for what they're worth, IMO the 32's were better than the Paul George, Kevin Durant, and Kyrie sigs the Lebron 15s might have been better, but I couldnt make myself buy a pair. Only way I was ever gonna buy a pair of LeBrons is if he came to the Rockets. Flame suit on:blush:

My prediction/hope:

ZoomX/Air combo. They don’t design it after the 3, instead do something completely new, similar to what was done with the original 3.

Reality:

It will look similar to the just Don shoe with flyknit in akward places and we will never get the colorway we want.

Still pissed we didn’t get an OG 2, 32 colorway.

The rumored XX3 release this fall has the exact same color code as the XXX3. Could be looking at something like the "banned" day did with the 1-31s, or like the final shot 14-32s coming out the same week.

The rumored XX3 release this fall has the exact same color code as the XXX3. Could be looking at something like the "banned" day did with the 1-31s, or like the final shot 14-32s coming out the same week.

What XX3 info? I don’t see it anywhere...

the Lebron 15s might have been better, but I couldnt make myself buy a pair. Only way I was ever gonna buy a pair of LeBrons is if he came to the Rockets. Flame suit on:blush:

You should buy one of the severely discounted pairs, bro. The comfort on them is much better than both the 31s and 32s. If even just for casual use grab one before they're gone.

You should buy one of the severely discounted pairs, bro. The comfort on them is much better than both the 31s and 32s. If even just for casual use grab one before they're gone.

Trust me I wanted to bad, I loved the 15's, but not with LeBrons name attached to it. I was a huge fan of his his until he went to "south beach" then just when he had started growing he, went to my most despised team ever. I'm sure they're a great shoe just wont buy them because of his name being attached.

Last edited:
What XX3 info? I don’t see it anywhere...
There is no 23 coming out. Some sneaker blogs made that claim a couple days ago, but it was just their illiterate writers who can’t read Roman numerals. They think XXXIII=23.

Last edited:
Pinoe77 is pretty legit, but he gets things wrong alot too. Hes claiming it's actually a 23 retro realeasing so that means it's not the the 33 info.

Jordan Brand at 3:20

Last edited:
32? Aren’t we discussing the 33?

And no way I am listening to Pinoe talk. Damn his voice is annoying!

No need to be so anal :lol: we all knew what I was talking about. Finger just hit the 2 instead of the 3... 100% agree Pinoe is annoying, but he sometimes has good info, sometimes hes way wrong too. Didn't he say we were getting Taxi 12s, and Concords in October, I know theres more just cant think of them. Hes still appreciated though.

Edit his voice is do annoying I always just fast forward to the JB part. :lol:

Hope the traction and solid soles are of emphasis on this model. Translucent soles are the worst for traction and when you see player exclusives they are all solid. So they know what they are doing there. Be interesting to see if they stick with the flight speed setup.

Hope the traction and solid soles are of emphasis on this model. Translucent soles are the worst for traction and when you see player exclusives they are all solid. So they know what they are doing there. Be interesting to see if they stick with the flight speed setup.

I'm so sick of clear/translucent outsoles only shoes that it's acceptable on is the ones that originally came with them.

Back
Top Bottom