Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Jimmy possibly rocking XXX3s???
IMG_20180713_205631.jpg

https://www.champssports.com/product/model:295221/sku:A2649023/jordan-dna-lx-mens/black/red/

Not the 33.

Wouldn’t mind seeing some type of React cushioning set up in these, or maybe we will see something entirely new?

Nike's newest tech is React cushioning so I'm sure there will be an installment of it along with Zoom Air. I'm ready for the next Air Jordan to become the next classic. I hope the 33 doesn't fail.

they also used the react last year on the hyperdunk

but look at the HYPERDUNK X , NIKE went back to the basic which is ZOOM AIR

so Im thinking JB will do the same and use the Full Length Zoom Air on the XXXIII

For some reason, I believe that is them.

After everyone doubting Melo's workout shoes were not the 32s, I'm just accepting these are the 33s :lol:

For some reason, I believe that is them.

After everyone doubting Melo's workout shoes were not the 32s, I'm just accepting these are the 33s :lol:
I think its a possibility its them. If so, I’m thinking this is an early prototype. Looks a bit unfinished to me

Anyone in the know that can confirm or deny these as the 33?

Nope. Not them.
Do you know for sure?

Those sure do look like an evolution from the 32 to me with how the knit is. And the weird Jumpman on the sole placement is something youd see from a proper air jordan.

I dont know, I think this trash might be them

nice, based on tech these are most definitely 33, don't like that decoupled sole, they should make them in more resemblance fashion of original , in my opinion...

Strange because I see no Jordan 3 in that? Could they be a new model? New why not zero.2? Or maybe a new lifestyle sneaker?

JS”

The front knit looks a bit like elephant print, but otherwise it's nothing like a 3. It's more like the Lebron Soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom