Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I posted earlier that I believe the 33 would carry on the story of the 3, not the look. The 3 was new different, a breaking of the mold of some sorts from the 1&2. I’d love to see this with the 33. If those are them unfinished, I’d personally be stoked.

Too much tech for it not to be them.

Last edited:
I hope those are trainers or something too.. The designer did such a good job with the 31 and 32 that it’s hard for me to accept those are the 33’s...

IMG_3908.JPG
IMG_3909.JPG

don't know fellas...seeing some ques taken from the IIIs...I hope these are trainers, but there's really no need to use leather on a trainer. Leather would only be there as homage or luxury trick. Then there's the flyknit, same stuff used on the 32s. IF these are prototypes, they could have executed them much more clean and sleeker. These are too busy.

Last edited:
Man I hope these are not the 33s. I am tired of passing on the newest J I used to get so excited for. 31 and 32 were ok. I dont hate on them at all. But I wish they would come out with something NOT inspired by a past model. These def look like trainers to me also.

IMG_3908.JPG
View attachment 2151038
don't know fellas...seeing some ques taken from the IIIs...I hope these are trainers, but there's really no need to use leather on a trainer. Leather would only be there as homage or luxury trick. Then there's the flyknit, same stuff used on the 32s. IF these are prototypes, they could have executed them much more clean and sleeker. These are too busy.

The comparison is a stretch

OK; I can see it better now. Wow. The shape of the collar is very similar. Eyelets similar area. Leather used. Elephant looking toe. Similar bottom with visible air (which wasn't on the 31/32).

Now I'm thinking yes, but the we need more pictures to see if it's any good!

I don't see anything that this pair can possibly relate to the 3. I still don't believe this is it.

Agree. The 32 has clear nods appearance-wise to the 2s. These have none to the 3s. But of it turns out these are them, just another one I won’t buy. Straps on a Jordan game shoe? Not buying it at this stage.

30’s were the last good model. 31’s were ok, 32’s were gross and if those are the 33’s the trend downward continues :smh:

Agree. The 32 has clear nods appearance-wise to the 2s. These have none to the 3s. But of it turns out these are them, just another one I won’t buy. Straps on a Jordan game shoe? Not buying it at this stage.
They've done straps and shrouds on SEVERAL models.

If this is the 33 ( still don’t think it is ) they could have made it more sleek looking for sure. Plus it looks like the terrible colorways are gonna continue judging by these and the red pair.

They've done straps and shrouds on SEVERAL models.

I didn’t say a word about shrouds. As for straps, exactly two shoes—the 8 and 20—out of 32 so far have had them, and only the 8 had straps crossing the shoe like they are in the photos of whatever this one is.

Does that prove anything? Certainly not. I simply meant, no, I wouldn’t expect such a design on a modern main Air Jordan model. Which also means nothing. Whatever, if these are the 33, then this is one thread I can stop following shorty upon confirmation. Straight garbage if this is anywhere near the final version that will release.

Back
Top Bottom