Air Jordan XXXIII first info

This will either be complete trash or the best since the XX3... no in between...

They shouldnt be inspired by the 3. It should be its own shoe. The XX3 was. Total original.

It is a strange feature to see on a Jordan sig prototype. However, the straps might not even be on the final version. If so, I’d have to believe they offer an advantage in some way. That’s why weartesting is a part of the process: to see what works and what doesn’t and edit the shoe properly to maintain its function for basketball.

Let's also not forget how the AJ 17 wear test sample looked like. The upper was changed much, the outsole traction pattern were adjusted. Only the midsole design remained, so the structure remained but visually got enhanced.

On that probably AJ 33 test sample, the red lace loops on the strap does not make any sense if it is not for laces though.

Last edited:
I find it weird that these pics leak, yet none of the social media sneaker informants have confirmed or denied whether or not these are legit.

Let's also not forget how the AJ 17 wear rest sample looked like. The upper was changed much, the outsole traction pattern were adjusted. Only the midsole design remained, so the structure remained but visually got enhanced.

On that probably AK 33 test sample, the red lace loops on the strap does not make any sense if it is not for laces though.

I never saw the 17 prototype. I’ll have to search and see what you are writing about.

The red lace loops were only examples put there to visually show how similar the shapes are on the two models, which to me, shows that those pics are a prototype 33.

20180727090127.jpg

here it is again.Cool for a westbrook. Bad if its a Jordan.

none of these candidates are anything special.

They shouldnt be inspired by the 3. It should be its own shoe. The XX3 was. Total original.
considering the last 2 jordans were based on the 1 and 2 its safe to say the 33 will be based on the 3

elephant print on a modern day performer.... i dunno bout that

IMG_4066.jpg
Westbrook wasn't wearing these, only Drummond and Oladipo. So these aren't Westbrooks. Just a new performance shoe they're pushing.

Back
Top Bottom