Air Jordan XXXIII first info

In for the blackout colorway.
Air-Jordan-33-Holiday-2018-Release-Dates.jpg
What is the release date on those? They are the only ones I like. I guess, I like the ones that look like the In Living Color logo, too. But to spend money on, the all black for sure.

Thoughts after wearing these today , went tts, I’m a wider foot 12 and these feel great on foot to me , width is perfect, and lots of room in the toe box. Length almost feels like a 12.5 but don’t know how the width of a 11.5 would feel if I sized down . Very stiff out of the box, can feel the front zoom, but heel feels pretty hard . Lock down is incredible if you tighten them up . Been wearing Js since the beginning and I’m really liking these .

Attachments

• EC4EF82F-A1A5-44E7-BA5C-036A8463CA37.jpeg
    EC4EF82F-A1A5-44E7-BA5C-036A8463CA37.jpeg
    356.6 KB · Views: 69
Thoughts after wearing these today , went tts, I’m a wider foot 12 and these feel great on foot to me , width is perfect, and lots of room in the toe box. Length almost feels like a 12.5 but don’t know how the width of a 11.5 would feel if I sized down . Very stiff out of the box, can feel the front zoom, but heel feels pretty hard . Lock down is incredible if you tighten them up . Been wearing Js since the beginning and I’m really liking these .
that's a nice profile pic btw. i love seeing old guys like you still in the culture. it makes me feel like im not the only one above 40 who still feels like a kid on release day lol. but these dang kids nowadays with their off-whites and whatnot are making me feel older.

From what everyone is saying the lacing on isn’t the problems, it’s the taking off. Imo they should not of messed with that to be their gimmick. Should of tried something else

that's a nice profile pic btw. i love seeing old guys like you still in the culture. it makes me feel like im not the only one above 40 who still feels like a kid on release day lol. but these dang kids nowadays with their off-whites and whatnot are making me feel older.

I thought you were a kid.

Eastbay and FL share the same warehouse so they share the same problems. I ordered 2 pairs, 1 from FL early Thurs morning and the other from Eastbay that afternoon. Both are now on back order. My biggest gripe is neither of them alert you of back orders before you click “pay”.
Facts! I ordered mine at 7:05 am overnight shipping and I get an email the next day saying back order til 11/23

Back
Top Bottom