Air Jordan XXXIII first info

07CC005D-4FDE-4CA7-8D60-E3B81614E142.jpeg
B59339BB-734E-4FCF-BB6F-68F465B92C82.jpeg
E353E0E4-970D-47E9-8AB5-8FA29B1BE66C.jpeg
66BF2294-9121-40B8-A77D-F7D3D131D550.jpeg

Not my pics. New colorways coming out (RD unknown).

JS”

Here was the original pics.

Yes
Missed delivery on Friday so had to wait for Monday for re delivery
The soles are sweet and volt goes nice with the grey
Now holding for the blues info.....
Nice throw up a pic dude.. i was thinking about ordering them today but ended up buying the white/red 14s i missed out on couple months back.. was a tough call.

This was JB's chance to revitalize their premiere signature shoe and they dropped the ball so hard.. everyone was ridiculously excited for these last Fall. Then they Fell..
Really disappointed we didn’t get elephant print on one but overall these are fire. Don’t think they dropped the ball at all (except for not releasing the new gray/volt SE in the U.S.) The lows/SE are extremely nice though, I think I like them better.. If you don’t have any you should grab em while they’re dirt cheap, you will find yourself wearing them often.. perfect for casual wear.

For those that hoop, are there any noticeable difference between the lows and the regular release (I know the weight)?

JS”

Am I the only one who can't get to the Blk SE's on nike site? It shows up, but when you click on them it just takes you to the whites with no blk option around...

For those that hoop, are there any noticeable difference between the lows and the regular release (I know the weight)?

JS”
The highs are more of a tighter/stiffer/locked down fit, lows are kinda softer/looser/squishier. They both feel great to play in though. For hard play i’d go with the highs. Practicing or casual play the lows prolly.

Back
Top Bottom