Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Did rainking rainking finally give up on this shoe? :lol:
:lol:Yup.
Well, I still like my one and only FoF pair. Still a great colorway and I enjoy wearing them from time to time. But yeah, the forever-long wait for anything resembling 33 apparel and the uninspired colorways and semi-lame low tops killed my remaining enthusiasm. Curious to see the 34 at this point, and how they manage to make that rollout lame as well.

:lol:Yup.
Well, I still like my one and only FoF pair. Still a great colorway and I enjoy wearing them from time to time. But yeah, the forever-long wait for anything resembling 33 apparel and the uninspired colorways and semi-lame low tops killed my remaining enthusiasm. Curious to see the 34 at this point, and how they manage to make that rollout lame as well.

:rofl:

Can't wait to do this all again for the 34. :lol:

Anyone see the black/purple that Bibby had on during the Big 3 last night? Knew he was a Jordan Brand guy still, but surprised he is in there good enough to still get personalized colorways.

4F4F4F67-D493-45AF-947B-628DCCAABC65.jpeg

Got my pair today.. gotta be my favorite pair of 33s these are a crazy nice colorway.

Wow those are nice I’m gonna have to grab a pair soon. I wonder what the deal is with that “extra durable rubber” tag. Only shoes that have them are these and the tiger camo 33s. Wonder what’s actually different about them?
XDR outsole usually used for over seas countries with mostly outdoor players

Thought these were navy lows but now I’m thinking it’s just the black pair lol

Attachments

• D910725C-B911-4535-9574-DF53FDDAB79B.jpeg
    D910725C-B911-4535-9574-DF53FDDAB79B.jpeg
    773.1 KB · Views: 118
Back
Top Bottom