Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I'm just salty because I watched MJ thrash my Hornets throughout the 90s ON the court...now he keeps them under his thumb OFF the court.

32.9???? JORDAN Buggin!! like why?
ONENESS_0000_NIKE-CN5747-100_2000x.jpg

https://www.onenessboutique.com/collections/new-releases/products/jordan-proto-32-9-cn5747-100

Haha wtf that’s interesting.. not real sure what to make of it.. on a side note has anybody been to that “oneness” shoe boutique? I went there once and they had like 5 different pairs of shoes that was it.

Oneness used to be a consignment shop years ago. The one in Louisville doesn’t have much but the one in Lexington has a lot of stuff.

33 lows look like team Js...
:sick:

I bought the og 33s and the utility black pair. coulda done without them for sure. not comfy at all even tho they look ok. 20 was the last dope sig J

I'm done with the 33s at this point. Looking forward to seeing the 34s and trying them out...

Anyone try out the Diamond? The lows just announced, look awesome. Wear testers has an early look.

I swear if the 33’s were to swap the time they were released with any model 1-8. People would be going crazy over these shoes when they retro’d.

Back
Top Bottom