Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Grabbed the Ambers as well - ended up going with a 13 instead of searching for a 12.5 - hoping the toe box is small like I've been hearing

Looks like a galaxy up close. Nice details.

paris75.png

paris75b.png

Ambers coming tomorrow for me too.

I personally like the Chicago's the best.

I missed out on the blue voids but I like the other colorways enough so it doesn't bother me.

I have a pair of the black and white that are basically beaters now.

Just wanted to ask those of you who have had the XXX4's for a while now.... how's the situation with the lace loops? The thought of them ripping is pretty much the only reason I haven't bought a pair yet. I want to use them to ball and I like my laces tight on court. Living in Germany, the Nike website sells out fast and most retailers have return policies limited to 14 - 30 days, so I can't afford a pair ripping over a month in. I love everything about this shoe, and the reviews are so good... but I'm still hesitant because of the lace loops tearing :ohwell:

I know for me I’m going to try for the Paris jams if they release stateside on SNKRS. If not and they end up being fairly cheap on the aftermarket I may try my hand at them. I personally liked them since the jump.

JS”

I know for me I’m going to try for the Paris jams if they release stateside on SNKRS. If not and they end up being fairly cheap on the aftermarket I may try my hand at them. I personally liked them since the jump.

JS”

Uh, don't count on them being cheap on the aftermarket. There are apparently only going to be 500 pairs.

That said, when they do these limited releases like this, does that mean 500 of each size? Or like 500 spread between sizes like 8-13? In which case that's 11 sizes and so basically 45 pairs per size? So if you got a pair you'd basically be the one person in your state with your size foot that owned a pair?

Uh, don't count on them being cheap on the aftermarket. There are apparently only going to be 500 pairs.

That said, when they do these limited releases like this, does that mean 500 of each size? Or like 500 spread between sizes like 8-13? In which case that's 11 sizes and so basically 45 pairs per size? So if you got a pair you'd basically be the one person in your state with your size foot that owned a pair?
Think its 500 total .....

Just wanted to ask those of you who have had the XXX4's for a while now.... how's the situation with the lace loops? The thought of them ripping is pretty much the only reason I haven't bought a pair yet. I want to use them to ball and I like my laces tight on court. Living in Germany, the Nike website sells out fast and most retailers have return policies limited to 14 - 30 days, so I can't afford a pair ripping over a month in. I love everything about this shoe, and the reviews are so good... but I'm still hesitant because of the lace loops tearing :ohwell:

I've beaten up two pairs of these and I haven't experienced any lace loop ripping. The loops are pretty strong. The only annoying these is that the laces loosen all the time.
Other durability issues I've found is that the front nubuck piece by the base of big toe is the first part to wear out on my pairs. The mesh upper also tore on mine. I think someone may have step on my foot. They're still completely playable though. I've played almost 5 days a week for almost 3 months in my bw pair.
IMG_1530.JPG
IMG_1531.JPG
IMG_1532.JPG

Last edited:
Tatum's got some bg-looking grey PE's on with his JT logo on the tongue and a dark blue spackle on the flight plate.

Back
Top Bottom