Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I've beaten up two pairs of these and I haven't experienced any lace loop ripping. The loops are pretty strong. The only annoying these is that the laces loosen all the time.
Other durability issues I've found is that the front nubuck piece by the base of big toe is the first part to wear out on my pairs. The mesh upper also tore on mine. I think someone may have step on my foot. They're still completely playable though. I've played almost 5 days a week for almost 3 months in my bw pair.
IMG_1530.JPG
IMG_1531.JPG
IMG_1532.JPG
Nothing like battle scars on hoop kicks :smokin

If you guys are really hooking up with the voids, I'm looking for a 12 lol. If this is against the board rules, I'm jk.

Love seeing performance kicks getting used and abused :pimp:

I've beaten up two pairs of these and I haven't experienced any lace loop ripping. The loops are pretty strong. The only annoying these is that the laces loosen all the time.
Other durability issues I've found is that the front nubuck piece by the base of big toe is the first part to wear out on my pairs. The mesh upper also tore on mine. I think someone may have step on my foot. They're still completely playable though. I've played almost 5 days a week for almost 3 months in my bw pair.
IMG_1530.JPG
IMG_1531.JPG
IMG_1532.JPG

Uh, don't count on them being cheap on the aftermarket. There are apparently only going to be 500 pairs.

That said, when they do these limited releases like this, does that mean 500 of each size? Or like 500 spread between sizes like 8-13? In which case that's 11 sizes and so basically 45 pairs per size? So if you got a pair you'd basically be the one person in your state with your size foot that owned a pair?

Yea...I’m definitely aware they’re going to be rather limited but since there’s not a collaboration, famous persons name attached to them, or them being a retro, my HOPE is there’s still a chance these can be had. But that’s just my hope lol.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom